first teej ❤🌿🌹

No editing

Teju pov

I was sitting in my room.... And doing my study when bhabhi  comes to my room...

Teju let's go for shopping... She said

Shopping... But for what... I asked

Are u don't know.. Tomorrow is teej... Karan sister is also coming with us... She said with smile

My face elighten when I listen the name of karan... Actually he is not in Rishikesh from two days.... I remembered when he told me that he is in Lucknow... For how many days don't know

Flashback ****

It was a normal day for me when I am studying in night in sitting my balcony ...actually our quality time...

We cannot say that quality time... Bcoz he is busy in his work and I m busy in my studies... But we are together looking each other after minute minute... Can feel each other close... That is enough for us...when he come... And hug me that is enough.... I make Coffee for him that's enough... We share beautiful eye lock that's enough... We sit close to each other that's enough..... He help me in my studies and guides me.that's enough .....sometimes I massaged his hairs that. Enough.... We want that this nights never end but it have to that eagerness to be close to each other is enough... When we say goodbye to each till next night that's enough... When our unspoken words says lot to each other thats enough...

Hum Dono Ek dusre k sath h that enough... ❤

My eyes goes to street when I saw his white car... A. Handsome man with grey coat In his one hand...with laptop bag and talking on his phone with other.. . His white shirt is tighten around his arm... Three Open button of shirts clearly showing his chest and gold chain in his neck...

I stand straight when he comes to stairs...hii.. He says by cutting his call and keep his phone in his pocket...

I was lost in him.... Nazar lg jayegi mujhe... He says while passing by me.. In my ear...

I come out of my thoughts... And blushed by looking down... And tucked my hair behind my ears.... And turned towards him... He sits in sofa and open his laptop... And I was again lost in him
...he look towards...and said " I know  I am handsome... I am not going anywhere just sit and then gazed  me...

I listened and control my smile.... M coffee lati hu..... I ran out of balcony.. And go to kitchen... By taking my phone...

As i entered in kitchen I open cupboard and saw coffee is finish... Shit " what I do now "

I go to balcony again... He look to me...

Vo.. Coffee khatam ho gyi I forgot to brought it sorry... I said..

He said " no problem teju... U have to inform me... I will send it OK.. Now sit "

I sit and asked him " chai peeyoge "

He nodded his head in no while working in laptop... And saw his face and said in my pleading cute voice " plzzz Ek baar "

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें