jab koi bat bigad Jaye ♥️

Author pov

All were standing outside the venue ...

Swati come to forward with pradeep and said joining her hands ...

Uncle aunty I know we make a terrible mistake but trust i don't have any intention to hurt ur daughter but I know i did this and I am extremely sorry for this now plzz grant us permission to our teju back with us ...she said

Teju mother hold her hand ...

Teju is your daughter-in-law, we too were once someone's daughter-in-law and we have also daughter-in-law. When a girl moves to a new house, she has to compromise and the people living in that house also have to compromise. But as long as u don't have to put your self-respect at stake. Now I have full faith in you that you will take care of our daughter and your daughter in law....she said

Swati and pradeep nodded in yes while giving full assurance ...

Teju hug her family and sit beside Swati in car who is already sitting inside with luv kush ...

The ride from venue to home was silent only luv kush was fighting over that who has more contribution in making card ...

Teju was continuously looking Karan her gaze was fixed on him...she can see that thing on his face which is not seen by other ...acc to other he is happy forgetting all this but only she can see the dark circles below his eyes which show sleepless nights ...soon they reached house ...

Luv kush no more bickering otherwise I will beat u pradeep take them inside ...Swati said ...

Jiju u take dii with u I will put the children to sleep ...teju said

Pradeep aks nodded and take swati with him ...

Luv kush no more talking go to ur room I m coming after changing my clothes and with milk for u...she said

They quickly run to their room ...

Karan pov ...

I tried my best to make her birthday beautiful ...like she wants but did i really does....

If we love someone, do we get this right that we should not hurt them, not at all. Then how did I hurt Teju and not for the first time I do it again and again.

When I heard the news of Di's baby's death, I was completely shaken and felt as if the ground had gone out from under my feet. I reached a time when my mother committed suicide in front of me and I could not do anything.

I was defeated then and am defeated now. Even then I could not do anything and not even now. Mother also hanged herself in front of my eyes and dii also fell from the stairs in front of my eyes.

The person who used to love me, I kept him away from myself. I don't understand with which mouth should I apologize to her and why would she forgive me.

But I have to apologize to him, no matter what punishment I have to accept, today I have to end this thing. Now I can't keep him away from me and I can't stay away from him. This liquor can only give me peace for some time but Teju's love gives me peace for the whole life. She is the only one who can calm this storm going on inside me. She is the only one who can get me out of all this.

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें