Girls just want to have fun

"Lorenzo was right these men were not working for him," I said as I eyed my laptop

Saige let out a sigh and got up from the couch.

"Royalty it's 11:11 p.m. can't you stop working and come have some fun," Saige groans.

"This is important peanut," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"So is your happiness," she said and I nod in agreement.

She sat on my desk and my eyes moved back to my laptop.

"This is my happiness peanut," I said and she frown.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I enjoy doing my job. Being the mafia queen makes me happy. We're rich, hot, sexy, we have the greatest family and-," I said

"And since then you've hardly gone out and had fun," she said and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I can't okay, and as I said this is important but you wouldn't understand because you didn't choose to be a part of the mafia," I said

"Wow I get it," she said while picking up her glass. She placed the rim of the glass to her lips and I groaned.

"No, I didn't mean it like it's a problem. I'm just saying you don't understand how important this is because you didn't take interest in it," I said after witnessing the look on her face.

"Whatever sis just got out with me, please we haven't been hanging out at all," she said with a pout and I sighed.

She knows I hate it when she begs

She knows the moment she starts I would agree to whatever she wants.

"Please Eleonora just this once" she pushed and my door opened revealing Laura.

Ugh

Now I'm definitely going out with Saige

I shut down my laptop as she walked in. My eyes didn't linger on her or near her.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I asked while looking at Saige and she smiled.

"Just go get dressed and meet me downstairs," she said before walking to the door as I got up.

"Hey Laura," she said to Laura.

"Hey," Laura said and Saige left.

I packed up my things and set them into neat piles on my desk and shelf as Laura closed the door behind her.

"Can we talk?" she asked and I shrugged.

"About what?" I asked as I grabbed my phone.

"Babe don't be like that," she said and I folded my arms.

"You-"

"I know I'm stormed off with-"

"Look I'm going out with Saige so can we do this some other time," I said as I took out my keys.