C⁰ck blocked

Lorenzo's parents stayed for breakfast so no we didn't get to have sex

Lorenzo's parents stayed for breakfast so no we didn't get to have sex. We had breakfast as his mother threw comments and questions at us. His father just smiled as he stared at her.

"When is the wedding?" Mrs. DeLuca asked

"Mom I proposed last night," Lorenzo said

"Tell it wasn't while you two were doing the d-"

"Mom," Lorenzo said and I laughed.

"I'm sure the date will be set after Sawyer and Ariana's wedding," I said and Lydia looked at me with a smile.

"Great," she said and my phone started buzzing.

"Excuse me," I said before standing from the table.

"Hey mom," I said while walking to the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart I came to your house and your office, you weren't there. Is something wrong?"

"No mom I'm at Lorenzo's house," I said

"Wait you two made up?" she asked

"Yes and even better," I said and the door behind me opened then closed.

"Is there a ring on my daughter's finger?"

"Yes," I said before feeling kisses on my shoulder. He trailed them up to my neck and I smiled as my mother squealed into the phone.

"I want to take you on a date tonight. Wear anything you want," he whispers into my ear. I nod and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes finally," mom said after calming down.

"We should start planning the wedding. Oh my god, I have to call Lydia. I love you bye,"

She hung up and I smiled while shaking my head. He placed a kiss on my cheek and pulled away.

I turned around to face him and he placed his hands on my hips.

"My parents are leaving and I need to get ready to leave," he said and I pout.

"I have this really important meeting," he said.

"So I'm not important,"

"You're one of the most important person in my life. I'll cancel the meeting," he said and I smiled.

"Let's go get you ready for your meeting," I said before taking his hand.

"But I could just cancel-"

"Lorenzo no. The first step to not being a complete narcissist is putting my fiance's needs before mine. If I don't let you go to this meeting then I would be thinking about your dick- I mean myself and not you and how this meeting may benefit you," I said and he wrapped his arms around me as we walked to the stairs.

"You could join me in the shower," he suggested.

"If we do that we end up doing more than showering," I said