Karma is a bitch princess

"Fuck,"

"Fuck,"

"Yes,"

He grabbed my hair tight as I took everything he gave me.

It hurts but also feels so good

"Enzo slow down a bit please," I said

"Royalty don't fucking talk and don't beg either," he said before pulling my hair.

I leaned up and his hand wrapped around my throat. My palms rested on the counter as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Tell me your sorry and I'll slow down," he said

"No," I said and he pulled out before turning me around.

"No?" he said and I looked into his eyes

"No," I said and he smirked.

He placed the whipped cream back in the fridge and closed it after picking up our things.

He took my hand and pulled me out if the room. He brought me to his room and closed the door.

"Bed now,"

"You don't tell me want to do whether we are having sex or not," I said and he walked up to me making me step back.

"You are so fucking lucky I don't have my things," he said and I soon fell on the bed.

I looked up at him as his dick was almost touching my lips.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

I looked at his dick opening my mouth. His hand went to my hair and he pulled my head towards him.

I took his dick into my mouth before wrapping my lips around his length.

He began moving in and out of my mouth as I locked eyes with him. He came fucking my mouth as I breathe through my nose.

He shove his dick to the back if my throat and soon I tapped on his thigh.

He pulled out if my mouth and my saliva came off on his dick. I fist my hands around his dick before started stroke him.

I soon let go of him and turned me around. "I'm I that hideous for you to keep fucking me from behind," I asked after he pushed my head down.

"I'm fucking you from behind me because of what you did at my party," he said before entering me once more.

He grabbed my hips as he fucked me hard and fast.

"Fuck," I whispered as my walls tightened around him.

"Fucking hell," he groaned.

"I'm gonna cum,"

"Don't," he said and I grabbed the sheets.

"Please," I begged

"Don't," he said and after a couple seconds he pulled out.

I turned around and he turned to the side before cum shot out of his dick.