Problems

"There's been a problem," the doctor said and we looked at her

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean," I asked

"Apparently she has too much alcohol in her system and there would be a ninety percent she can die if we proceed with the operation," she said and I ran my fingers through my hair.

Seriously Royalty

Fuck

"What now?" Leon asked

"We wait until four or five days by that time the alcohol may leave her system," she said and I looked at Royalty.

May?

She was picking on her acrylic nails as she bites her lips. Her mother placed her hand on her shaking ones and she smiled at her mother.

I don't know why I thought it would be impossible for her to be nervous.

She seem so strong but on the inside, she was dying. *literally*

"Does she even have that long, you said it yourself if she didn't have a heart by the end of the week she'll die because her heart isn't capable of keeping up anymore," Sawyer said

"No, it's my fault. She told to me to stop drinking months ago in case and I do find a heart. She even said that drinking could weaken my heart even more but I ignored that after giving up hope on finding a donor. I was killing myself and I knew it," Royalty said and Saige and Sawyer both walked out.

She looked at her fingers and the doctors went aside with Leon and Giovanna.

She pulled the IV cords out before wiping the tear that fell down her cheek a bit harsh. I walked towards her as she stood up.

"Hey hey stop,"

I placed my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her into me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I ran my fingers up to her soft silk hair.

"It's okay," I whispered after placing a kiss on the top of her head

"No, it's not. I'm going to die and it's not because I don't have fucking a donor anymore it's because I've chosen to be an alcoholic than to be healthy enough for my stupid surgery," she said before pulling away.

"Royalty," I said

"Don't please," she said before walking out.

I looked back at her parents and they were still talking to the doctor. I need a smoke and I drink.