Epilogue

"Good job mom," the doctor said and royalty smiled

"Thank you," she said as she looked at our children.

I was holding one of our handsome boys and our beautiful girl. Royalty was holding our other boy.

"Nixon and Nico,"

"And Nova" she said and I grinned.

"You did a great job baby," I said and she smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her. "I love you," I said

"I love you,"

The nurses soon took them away and my guards followed the nurse out. I went to my wife's side and took her hand

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like my vagina is literally split in two or maybe three," she joked.

I went infront her and checked. "Nah you're good," I said with a thumbs up.

I went back to her side as she hide her faces.

"I can't believe you-"

I removed her hands and kissed her.

•°•

Royalty was asleep and so were the triplets. I watched over them and soon Nova woke up.

I took her up and Royalty woke up. "Mommy senses?" I asked and she smiled.

I placed Nova in her arms gently and she started breastfeeding her.

Royalty closed her eyes and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Still tired?"

"Yes," she said

After a while Nico walked up then Nixon. I held Nova and she started crying.

"Take your shirt off," Royalty said and I placed Nova down.

I didn't know why I was doing this but she said I should so...

"Is called skin to skin contact with dad," she said and I picked up Nova who was still crying.

I placed her on my chest and she stopped crying. I sat down with her in my arms and she closed her eyes.