Entry #483 - "coma"

(First of 3 extremely short chapters I'm writing for biohazard, this'll be a lot less detailed than my usual writing by virtue of what they are. Will be a lot of time skips too, but they're delineated so it should be ez to follow. I rlly wish I could write a full chapter this week but instead I hv to focus on researching High speed rail for debate camp, if anyone has arg ideas tho, dms? That aside, I hope everyone enjoys!)

Subject 2's condition is progressing... slowly. It's been a month since the incident with subject 1. It looked like he was about to die at first, but his condition stabilized soon after. My guess is that Subject 1 decreased her voltage as a reaction to 2's actions.

That may prove interesting. The ability to rapidly change current as a result of stimuli could prove useful in combat, it's something that I will have to test out for myself.

I will be back to check on his condition later.

(time skip of a day)

Observations: Breathing and heartbeat are still slow, Subject 2's face has been stuck in the same slight grin. He's probably dreaming. It must be nice to dream that way. I haven't been able to dream that well in such a long time. While I'm here-

I'm sorry, this is a scientific record, not a journal.

No other developments for now

Conclusions: More time needed, no change for now

(time skip of a week)

Observations: new observable changes, Subject 2 has started shaking occasionally during his sleep. Rapid convulsions are also common, though very sporadic in timing. During convulsions, both the heart and breathing rate will increase, and sweat will roll off.

Conclusions: Something's changing. I will figure out what.

(Time skip a couple of days)

Observations: The dreaming cycle is continuing. Rapid weight loss is developing as a result of food deprivation and the increased metabolism from his healing. If this goes on for longer he may as well die. It would be a setback, but it'll be fine. Morrowseer's proposal only required one to be successful. The other was always just insurance.

(Alright so this was the first of the three short chapters, it was a bit short but it did what it needed to. Kinda rushed it a bit since I didn't rlly hv time to write at the end. Thx 4 reading!)