Yoko toda x kny (pt2)

As soon as he let go I helped him gather up a three young boys who had been fighting the demon. Shinobu-senpai had taken two of them into the butterfly palace for there injuries and the other, was gonna be put on trial! Tomioka-Kun somehow convinced his master to let me sit with him in the line of hashira.The butterfly palace guard people were yelling at the boy to get up. And then, when he did, he looked horrified.
"your in the presence of the hashira!" I heard someone say. I didn't know who said it though.
"this is the demon slayer corps headquarters. and you, Tanjiro Kamado, are about to be.... Put.... On trial." shinobu smiled.
"there's no need for trial! Protecting a demon is clearly against corps rules! Let's just lop off his head along with the demons!" Rengoku said cheerfully.
"ill cut off his head with style! Even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy-flash!" Uzui bragged, I felt like he purposely rhymed, but who cares.
Mitsuri looked down with a remorseful look on her pretty face.
"Aw.... What pitiful children. how sad. it's a tragedy they were even born!" Gyomei said, rubbing his palms together.
Muichiro looked at the sky. I figured he forgot about something so I looked away at the kid infront of us.
"lets kill 'em." the tall man continued.
"yeah!"
"yeah, but with style!" Rengoku and Uzui agreed.
The kid started sweating and looking around in a panic.
"Forget about him. What are we going to do about tomioka?" Obanai pointed at- uh- whoever he was pointing at.
"Kocho says Tomioka broke corps rules too. what shall we do about this? How shall he take responsibility? What price shall he pay? Right now he's just wandering around freely, and that gives me a headache." he ranted.
Mitsuri looked at him lovingly. And then at Tomioka-Kun, basically fan-girling over her colleagues.
"we needn't worry about him. he came along without a fight. I'm more interested in questioning the boy. we can consider a suitable punishment later." Shinobu explained.
The boy suddenly began coughing violently.
Shinobu pulled out a bottle of water.
"here. Drink some water. your jaw is hurt, so drink slowly. then you can talk. It contains a pain killer, so you'll feel better. your wound hasn't healed, so dont overdo it." Jesus, what's with these guys and long monologues?
"my sister was turned into a demon.... But she hasn't eaten any human flesh! She hasn't.... And she won't! Nezuko will never hurt anyone!" the boy protested.
"stop spewing such nonsense. I dont trust anything anyone says, and I especially dont trust you." Obanai said, still pointing.
"aww.... He's  possessed by a demon. hurry up and kill this child to set him free." Gyomei rushed.
"please, hear me out! I became a swordsman so I could protect Nezuko! It's been more than two years since she became a demon! In all that time, she hasn't bitten anyone!" he protested.
"this conversation is just spinning in circles. She hasn't bitten anyone and she isn't going to? Just words! Show me! Impress me!" Uzui chimed in dramatically.
I looked back at muichiro and, expectedly, he still wasn't paying attention.
"uh.... Im not sure about this. the the master of the mansion must be aware of this.... So should we really handle it on our own? Shouldn't we wait until he gets back?" Mitsuri suggested.
"My Sister Has Fought Alongside Me! She Can Fight For The Demon Slayer Corps And Protect People!" I flinched at his voices volume.
"so-" the boy was immediately cut off by sanemi's deep voice.
"saaay.... This is getting sorta interesting." he said, holding the box the young demon girl was resting in.
Kamado stared at him in horror.
"no, lord Shinazugawa! Please, put down the box!" the guard yelled.
"is that idiotic corps member who travels with a demon? Just what is going on here anyway?"
Mitsuri was now looking lovingly at him, not surprised.
"lady Kocho, we apologize!" said the guards.
"Shinazugawa, dont do anything rash." she demanded.
Mitsuri looked over at her and blushed even harder then before. 'she does this everyday' is what Tomioka-Kun always says.
"What about this demon, boy? You say she can protect people and fight for the corps?" sanemi teased.
"that's incredible! Amazing! Why, that's.... Completely impossible you fool!" he exclaimed, pulling out his sword and stabbing the box.
"i dont care if you're a hashira or whatever! I won't  let anyone hurt my sister!" shouted the boy.
"ha ha ha ha! Oh no? Good!" sanemi laughed.
"stop! The master will be here soon!" yelled Tomioka-Kun.
Kamado leaped at Sanemi and head butted him in the nose, causing him to fall to the floor as it bled. Mitsuri bursted into a short laugh.
"sorry...." she whispered.
Obanai stared at the scene silently. He's so scary when he's quiet I thought. At least he wasn't pointing anymore.
"if you can't tell the difference between a good demon and a bad demon, then you dont deserve to be a hashira!" Kamado Yelled. Why doesn't he stop yelling....
"why you.... You're dead!" sanemi threatened.
"the master of the mansion has arrived!"
"welcome, my dear demon slayers." said Tomioka-Kun's master. I had never seen him before, but he looked nice.

"good morning everyone. it feels like a beautiful day. the sky is a perfect blue, isn't it?" I knew he was asking if it was or not because Tomioka-Kun said he was blind.
"it makes very happy that we can have our twice-yearly Hashira meeting, without any members having changed." he smiled.
Kamado looked up at him before sanemi rapidly bunched him and held his head down. The Hashira all knelt and bowed respectfully, I didn't know what to do so I threw myself to the ground. Tomioka-Kun nudged me lightly and told me to do what he was doing.
"master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness. it is good to see you so healthy." sanemi praised.
"thank you, sanemi."
Mitsuri looked nervous.
"im sorry, but, before the Hashira meeting, would you be so kind as to tell us.... About this corps member who travels with a demon, Tanjiro Kamado?"
Kamado looked at him disapprovingly.
"yes. my apologies for surprising you." master said calmly.
"I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko. And I want everyone else to do the same." he revealed.
Everyone looked at him shocked.
"ahh.... Even though my master requests it, I cannot consent." gyomei said, once again rubbing his hands together.
"I, too, must stylishly oppose I can't accept a corps member consorting with a demon."
"ill do anything you say, master!" Mitsuri beamed.
"no matter what happens, I'll forget right away." finally!, he talked! I thought.
Shinobu-Senpai stared at the ground.
"I cant believe it. more than anything, I hate demons." Obanai hissed.
"master, I respect you from the bottom of my heart, but I do not understand this. I am against it with all my strength!" rengoku said loudly.
"the demon slayer corps kills demons. please, punish both Kamado and Tomioka." Sanemi pleaded.
"well then, the letter." master ordered softly to one of his daughters.
"yes. this letter arrived from former hashira Sakonji Urokodaki. I will read a portion of it." she announced.
"'please forgive Tanjiro for being with his sister who is a demon. through strong spiritual. strength, Nezuko maintains her human reason. even when starving, she refuses to eat people. She has persisted in this way for more than two years. it is difficult to understand, but it is undeniably the truth. Should Nezuko ever attack someone, together with Tanjiro Kamado, I, Sakonji Urokodaki and and Giyu Tomioka will make amends by slicing open our stomachs.'" she read.
The boy looked over at Tomioka-Kun.
I stared at the master. I dont want him to die. So I'll just have to hope the girl doesn't attack anyone. I decided silently.
The boy began to tear up on the ground. i wanted to aswell but i held back.
"so what if he'll commit seppuku!?" if he wants to die he can rot! It doesn't prove a thing!" the scared man yelled.
"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats someone, it's irreversible! The dead won't comeback!" just that statement from rengoku made me want to burst out into tears. I wish he was wrong, but, sadly he wasn't.
I covered my ears for the rest of the meeting, I felt like throwing up at all the mentions of death and demons. But I did hear one thing, and that's that the Kamado boy had met a demon named, Kibutsuji.
Sanemi had tried to entice Nezuko by cutting his forearm But it failed.
I took my hands of my ears as Kamado was taken to the butterfly palace. I hadn't been there yet so I was going to visit him and the other two later.