Sadao shinohara x kny (pt3)

I was walking with the three younger boys and we suddenly saw another hashira 'kidnapping' the girls at the butterfly palace.
"uhm- excuse me sir, but, what are you doing with those young girls?" I yelled.
"these girls need to come to with me to a mission!" he said slapping Aoi's as- I mean butt.
Before I knew it, I was standing infront of Uzui while the other three put on kimonos in a different room.
"you already kinda look like a girl...." he hesitated.
"I guess we'll just do some make up and put up your hair anyway."
He put on lipstick, blush, eyeliner and white foundation. He then put my side hair tufts in pigtails with coral coloured bows.
"K, you're good. Looking flamboyant!"
"yes sire."
He lifted an eyebrow at the nickname.
"sire?"
"it just suits you Tengin-Sama."
He smiled.
"I love it! So Flamboyant!!" he yelled as the others came out.
"god you're loud...." Zenitsu complained.
"shut up kid." his tone was completely different.
He went into the room to get dressed himself. When he came out, he looked beautiful.

We had finally arrived at the town and Uzui began trying to get people to buy us. Tanjiro and Inosuke were bought first. Then zenitsu and Uzui began fighting. I tugged on Zenitsu's kimono.
"WHAT?!" he yelled.
I gestured to the woman that had approached us. He stood respectfully as Uzui advertised us to her. He offered me first.
"hmm.... No, she seems.... dull." she spat.
I looked down remorsefully. She grabbed Zenitsu's arm and dragged him away.
"it's ok kid, you'll get chosen eventually." Uzui reassured.
I nodded quietly and waited. Eventually a beautiful young man came up to us.
"may I take her for my parents district?" he asked politely.
"of course!" Uzui beamed.
"I told you~" he whispered, nudging me lightly.
The man held my hand and slowly guided me to the district. I began to wonder why Uzui took me in the first place. he only needed three people. I brushed it of and answered it with a simple: it was just incase one of his wives were taken to another district.

When we arrived at the district the boys parents wiped of my makeup.
"She's beautiful!" they smiled.
I was flattered. I'd only ever been called beautiful by my mother. I could talk to them, my voice isn't that deep. The boy showed me to the Oiran's room incase I ever needed to talk to her. He said she was called 'Kuboyasu Oiran' and that I should never refer to her as anything else. Then he left me there to do what I like. I walked around, looking for the Oiran. Then, I bumped into her. she was beautiful, just like the boy had said.
"hello, you must be the new girl." she said with an annoyed expression.
I nodded and bowed.
"good afternoon Kuboyasu Oiran." I said.
She glared at me through her emerald green eyes.
"your so.... Dull." she stated.
I felt a knot in my stomach. Why did that comment hurt so much? She walked pass me so I went to the room the boy had said I should get ready in. In the room were three, young, black haired girls.
"hello miss!" they shout in unison.
"hello." i say quickly.
I sit down on my knees and the girls began pampering me, and putting accessories in my grey hair.
"hey-" they all looked me in the eyes.
"why is Kuboyasu Oiran so- uh- rude?" I ask.
"dont worry, she just has a hard time warming up to new people." one informs.
I nod my head and they continue doing my hair and giving my kimono accessories.