Yoko toda x kny (pt4)

I ran outside to ask Tomioka-Kun.
"hey, Tomioka-Kun. were is the final selection?"
He stared ahead of himself and, I'm not the best at reading emotions, but he looked scared.
"Mount Fujikasane, but please dont go there." he sighed.
I nodded and left him alone.
For the rest of the day I was searching for Mount Fujikasane. I could remember it's general location. I used to live near it with my family. I also stole a sword from the master's house. When I arrived, there were a few other young aspiring Demon Slayers. There was this one girl, her hair faded from black to orange and it was put into a large bun. She had no sword, just a bat with nails in it. she had an orange kimono on with a black haori. she grinned smugly and winked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away quickly. Two of the master's kids came out of the darkness and I hid my sword. They explained the rules and let us go.

I held my sword firmly and walked through the forest. I heard rustling in a nearby bush. It was so cliche. I raised my sword quickly. A bald, grey-skinned demon leaped out of the bush. It growled as I blocked it with my blade. I kicked it in the gut and sliced of it's arm. 'EEEEEEEE!!" It screeched. As it was distracted, I lopped of it's head. I let out a few hot breathes and smiled.
"yay! I did it!" I celebrated.
But, then I felt another leap onto my back. I fell to floor and it pinned me down.
"how dare you kill my brother!" it seethed.
I rolled over and pushed it of.
"you'll pay girl!"
I swung my sword and slashed a hole in it's stomach. It screamed as the blood stained the dirt. It jumped above me, it's long, blood-stained hair flying in the wind. I held my sword above my head and closed my eyes shut. I felt blood splatter on my face. but my sword was clean besides a few red spots. I looked up. and there she was, the orange haired girl from earlier. She smiled proudly and strutted over.
"got a bit of blood on you ay?" she said, wiping the blood from my cheek.
She chuckled lightly.
"c'mon, the exams over." she pulled me up gently as she spoke.
"name?"
"Yoko Toda!" i beamed.
"Ryoko Oyoma."
'Beautiful' i thought.

We went back to the young hosts and everyone received there rank and uniform. Except for me. I got my rank, but no uniform.
"we're sorry but we've ran out." they said smiling.
I bowed and ran back to the Hashira's place. I hid my sword and went to my room in Tomioka-Kun's house. I put a pink bow on my new crow and named it after my sister. 'Yuna.'
As I put it on she began cawing loudly.
"Master Ubuyashiki wants you at his house!" It repeated.
I covered my ears and made my way over with the sword.
When I got there I pressed my hands together and bent over.
"what do you need Master!" I yelled.
He smiled and let out a small laugh.
"I just wanted to give this to you." he said handing me a uniform. it was like Mitsuri's, only the skirt was a bit longer.
"thank you!" I grinned.
I headed for my leave and suddenly heard him continue.
"oh, by the way, You can keep the sword." he smiled softly.
I didn't even question it, I just left. I raised my sword when I was out. it was blue and had a bunch of darker circles lining it. Under all the circles was a water droplet shape. I loved it. I ran back to Tomioka-Kun and told him.
"You went?!" he shouted.
"I Told You Not To! You Could Have Died!!"
I looked at him sadly.
"im sorry Tomioka-Kun, i just wanted to be like you!"
He stared at me and smiled lightly.
"ok." he whispered.