Sadao shinohara x kny (pt1)

Sadao sat in the forest, demons never came there so he liked to hang around. He stared the variety of rocks he had collected over the 5 years he'd stayed there, alone. Then, he heard rustling in the nearby bushes. he grabbed a rock and aimed were the sound came from. he stared at the tall, raggedy silhouette as they stared back. Suddenly, he felt them speed over and pick him up.

(Sadao's POV now)

I fluttered my eyes open and stared at the sealing.
"were-" i was suddenly cut of by a deep voice.
"shut up, be grateful I didn't accidentally kill you cause I thought you were a demon."
I sat up to look at the man who had abducted me. His hair was white, like my mothers, and spiky. his eyes were a pale purple, under one of them was a large, jagged scar, along with a few others on his forehead. I looked at his clothes. I had never seen it before but I immediately knew what it was. A dark green demon slayer uniform, and a short, white haori. His uniform only had one button so it was opened, revealing three-or-so scars on his chest. His arms had a few small scars aswell.
"how old are you, kid." he asked.
"18" i said dully.
"k, im 21, so you do what I say, got it?"
I nodded silently.
"are you a demon slayer?"
He stared at me
"what the fuck do you think?"
"yes?"
"yeah, I'm a hashira"
I tilted my head.
"a what?"
He looked dumbfounded.
"the highest demon slayer rank, dumbass...." he mumbled the last part, but I could make it out.
"go to the butterfly palace, kid. Shinobu needs to make sure you're healthy."
"ok."
I walked away, but before I stepped off the front, I turned back at him.
"what's your name sir?" I asked.
"Sanemi Shinazugawa, you?"
"Sadao Shinohara." i said quietly.