Sadao shinohara x kny (pt4)

I sat up when they were finished and thanked them before exiting the room. I walked around some more and found an exit to an outside area. I stepped into the rocky garden and looked at the stones happily. It reminded me of the forest. why did Mr. Sanemi take me away? I asked myself. Suddenly I heard someone running on another buildings rooves. I looked up and held a rock defensively above my head. But, as I looked closer I realised, it was Inosuke.
"Inosuke?!" i yelled.
He stopped running and turned to face me.
"Sadao! Oi!" he shouted back.
I ran over to the building and climbed onto the roof.
"what are you doing here?!" i questioned.
"looking for demons to fight!" he said with an exited grin on his face.
I scanned his body. he looked amazing as a girl, if im honest. But thats not important.
"can.... Can i help?" i offered.
He stared at me then happily agreed.
"but- are you gonna wear all of that to the fight?" he said pointing to all my accessories.
I nodded. he sighed and kept running. i ran too. I like having friends, I thought.
We ran across multiple roofs looking for weak demons to battle.
"i cant find any!" he complained.
"its ok. We can try again tomorrow." i suggested.
He nodded aggressively and ran back to his district. And so did i.

The three girls showed me to the sleeping quarters. the beds were quiet comfortable. I laid in the bed and dreamt. about mr. Sanemi. It wasn't romantic. i dont need a relationship. but he makes me happy, I know he's super rude, but, I care about him. he said he has a brother, who he hates. I want to meet him so I can decide if I do or not.

I wan't to go back.

In the dream he was nice, he apologised to everyone. he was like a mother figure to me. not in the sense that he fed and raised me. but in the sense that he reminded me of my mother. Her name was Saori, and she was an amazing woman. she was the closest person to me, and always comforted me after I was bullied at school. i miss her.
So much.

"SAORI!!" i shot up at the shouting of one of the Oirans assistants.
"uh- sorry miss." I said, getting up and putting my kimono on. She took me out to a room and sat me down on the hard wooden floor. Many other girls were lined up next to me. then Kuboyasu Oiran came in and sat infront of us. Oh god, what's going to happen? I thought.