Minori amari x kny (pt1)

"mom, please let me have a bed." I ask sadly.
"no, we cant afford one."
They can. I know that. They just hate me.
I go outside to find plants to heal my wounds from father. and steal some crops to make food for Mi. I decide to steal the crops first, it's just more important. As i gathered some wheat and carrots, i saw a tall figure in the corner of my eye. i thought it was the farmer. I gasped and tryed to run away.
"stop running kid, im trying to help you!" they said in a deep voice. It sounded nothing like the farmer so i stopped running. The man grabbed my shoulder and leaned down. "are you okay kid?, you seem troubled." he asked quietly, as though to not awake the farmer and his wife.
"i-i need to go home." I stuttered.
"or what?"
"or- or father will give me more wounds to heal. I dont care if I have to sleep on the ground. I need to go." He looked at me angrily.
"you're not going anywhere. How old are you kid?"
"17, and I have a name you know."
"and that is?"
I was beginning to get annoyed with him. "Minori Amari." i mumbled. "know I need to go find some healing plants."
"nope, you're coming with me."
I began protesting why I can't leave. "I need to stay!, I can't leave my sister!" I screamed.
"quiet down, you'll wake up the farmers."
I look to the side. and there she is, Mi. my sister. And my best friend, Chihiro "Mi! Chihiro! If you want to take me, take them too!" I yelled.
He glared at them. "fine."

He took us to a fairly large house and washed our clothes. Well, he had to give me new clothes. It was a grey haori with red and blue stripes on the end of the sleeves. "go to bed, ill get Shinobu to take care of you in the morning."
"y-you have a bed- for me?"
"yeah."
"i, don't know how to get into a bed properly, can you help sir?"
"uh- sure, and it's Sanemi Shinazugawa." he pushed me under the blanket and threw it over me.
"thank you, Shinazugawa-sama."

In the morning, he sent me to something called, 'The Butterfly Mansion'.
"hello, Minori Amari." the lady said calmly. I smiled sheepishly and opened my mouth. but before I could speak, she pulled me in and sat me down on a hospital bed. She knelt down and inspected my body for wounds."ara ara, you have so many bruises."
"y-yeah." i turned my head to the ground and used my hand to hide the scar under my hair from the time mother threw a plate at me in rage.
"what are you covering?" she asked, looking up at me.
"n-Nothing!" she looked at me, unconvinced, and pulled my hand away.
"my, my! Thats a big scar!" she rubbed some cream in and wrapped it with bandages.
"thank you, miss shinobu." I said as I left the mansion. When i got back, I heard Shnazugawa-sama yell out for me. "Minori! It's lunch time!" I ran over and sat at the front.
"here." he said, handing me a plate of mashed potatoes and carrots.
"do you have any tortillas?" I ask, looking at the plate in disgust.
"uh- yeah."
"bring it here." he looked at me in confusion but went back in and brought some out.
"I need lettuce and cheese too. And lots of it." After many requests, I finally had enough recourses to make food for everyone. I told him to bring the others over and I'd make them food too. "even Tomioka?" he complained.
"I dont know who that is, but yes." he grunted irritatedly and stomped away. About an hour later, he came back with the others.
"ooh!~ I wonder what it is! Sanemi-kun never has things for us!" a pink and green haired girl said. A boy with a snake nodded in her direction
"yes, I'm quit exited to see aswell." shinobu-sama said.
"him doing something for us is quit *flamboyant* dont you think Kyojuro!?"
"yes! I agree Uzui-San!"
"bless his young soul for this gift."
"why praise him? We dont even know what it is."
"surprised you even remember why were going to his house." The only one that didn't talk was a black haired boy with a pony tail and a split haori.
"so, Shinazugawa-san, what is it you have in store for us?" shinobu asked.
"*sigh* my tsuguko wanted you for something, so stop praising someone who has nothing for you." they all collectively let out an 'oh.' and hung their heads.
"please, come in! I have something for you all!" they brightened up suddenly and came in to see what I had for them. I sat them all down around the table. "I made you all some food." I said, putting all the food I had made infront of them. They all stared at it.
"what is this?" the man with the snake asked.
"it's a burrito, it's foreign, I always made them for myself at home."
"speaking of your home, I am very sorry about how you were treated, I will pray for your life to be better in the future." said the tallest.
"i- thank you, y'know what, you can have the extra burrito." I slid it onto his plate with the chopsticks I found in sanemi's kitchen.
"why thank you, kind soul." i smiled at the man. picking up the other burritos, I went into the next room to Mi and Chihiro.
"Minori!" they said in sync. I handed them the plates and they politely thanked me.