Yoko toda x kny (pt3)

I crept into the butterfly palace and went to the recovery room.
"hello!" i said happily.
"hmm?- oh, hi, i guess...." Zenitsu mumbled, not even looking at me.
Tanjiro walked up to me and started berating me with questions.
"Whats your name? Why are you here? Why were you sitting next to Tomioka?" he asked.
I made a shushing sound and told him i wasn't supposed to be here. i then calmed down and began answering his questions.
"im Yoko Toda, i was rescued from drowning by the hashira and am being trained and taken care of bye Tomioka-Kun." I said.
"uh- the second ones nice but I kinda meant why you're in the mansion." he corrected awkwardly.
"oh, well because I wanted to meet you three!" I beamed.
Tanjiro smiled and. asked the others to talk to me.
Zenitsu got up tiredly. When. he looked up at me, his demeanor changed completely.
"wait- you're a girl!? Y-you're so pretty!" he screamed.
I grinned sheepishly and told him my name.
"well, you're very pretty, Yoko-Chan." he bowed, trying to look cool.
I thanked him and walked over to Inosuke. he couldn't get up due to his rib injuries.
"hello, inosuke. How are you?"
"hUh? Im FiNe, NotHinG cAn TakE mE DOwn!" his voice was raspy and croaky due to having his head nearly crushed.
"im glad you feel okay, im Yoko Toda, nice to meet you!" I said happily.
He grunted and went back to sleep.
"why doesn't he take of the board head, he can barley breathe with it on." I asked.
"he just doesn't." Zenitsu answered annoyed.
"im gonna go ask Shinobu-Senpai if i can stay here with you three!" I said excitedly.
Shinobu said I could, so I sped back to the mansion.
"She said I could!, but I will have to go train with Tomioka-Kun every day." I said, leaning on Zenitsu's bed.
"get of, please."
I got of and went to ask Tanjiro about being a Demon Slayer.
"Well, to be one you have to go through the final selection." he smiled. "but many die trying to pass."
I nod and ask were it is.
"on a mountain. If you ask a hashira, they'll probably tell you." he answered.