-A reveal of a lifetime- (7

Cinderheart stirred she felt amazing! It was the best sleep she had in a while. Though as she gained her senses, she felt this freezing cold pelt against hers. She opened her eyes and turned her head around to see Hollyleaf, the black she-cat was curled up beside her it reminded her of when they used to share nests. She felt this heat on her cheeks realizing everything she said after the bite. I mean sure it's true, but I didn't have to say it. She did notice that she wasn't in that old flat nest anymore but instead in a new fresh one. She tiptoed out of the nest letting out a long stretch and yawn "Great starclan how long was I asleep?" She asked herself aloud looking around, she noticed there was no way for her to tell the time without walking out but then she heard one word. A word she didn't know she dreaded.

"Cinderheart? Cinderheart?" The voice was familiar it was her old apprentice, Ivypool who sounded way too far into the tunnel for comfort. She immediately dashed towards her "Hey Ivypool! How's it going?" She meowed skidding to a halt as she reached her. Ivypool stared at her with huge blue eyes "What do you mean 'How's it going!?' you've been missing since dusk yesterday! Its sun-high! Also, why in StarClan's name are you in the tunnels?!" Ivypool asked wide eyed "It's sun-high?!" Cinderheart yowled honestly a bit shocked "I was uh- I wanted to get away from camp" She lied her tail twitching "Uh-huh wait what's that?" Ivypool stretched out a paw towards a bruise on Cinderheart's neck. Cinderheart immediately slapped her paw away "What's what?" She asked pretending to be confused. She knew what it was, the bite mark somehow visible to Ivypool. "There's like marks, like the marks on all the random shriveled dead rotting mice that I found trying to find you." Ivypool growled obviously annoyed by Cinderheart and the wasting of prey "Oh r-" 

Ivypool interrupted her "Why is this prey everywhere down here? Also, why would stay in a place with rotting corpses everywhere even if it was just for a night?" She asked narrowing her eyes "I- um" Cinderheart started not really knowing what to say to that "Okay what are you hiding down here?" "Nothing! I mean nothing" She felt stupid, she already failed the first lesson in not being suspicious. "Uh huh yeah sure look I was a dark forest a trainee for moons, I know when some cat is being suspicious" Ivypool weaved around Cinderheart "Wait don't-" Ivypool was already walking into the tunnel deeper. She darted in front of Ivypool again "Hey, look you don't wanna see what's down here okay I promise you that." Cinderheart insisted her gray tabby tail twitching, her old apprentice narrowed her eyes in confusion.  "Trust me." She heard pawsteps behind her, Cinderheart looked over her shoulder to see Hollyleaf just standing there. Her eyes clouded with tiredness.

"Hollyleaf?!"