-'monster'-(17

Hollyleaf found herself a place she had never seen before, a dark forest with blood red mist her gaze looked around she heard a sinister laughter "Well well lookie here! Our little vampire claimed her first victim!" Hollyleaf looked up to see that she-cat, Mapleshade she was lounged on a branch her tail waving side to side. Hollyleaf glared at the she-cat "what do you want." She growled.

"I wanted to congratulate you" The dark forest cat purred climbing down "you're doing what we wanted you to do! Well besides turning them into vampires but we have a solution for that..." Hollyleaf sat there a shiver going down her spine "What do you mean by that..?" Mapleshade only laughed as the dark forest faded away.

Hollyleaf opened her eyes still tasting the blood of Featherpaw even though it had been a day, she heard a yowl, "HOLLYLEAF!" Cried out a very, very familiar voice, Cinderheart. Guilt washed over Hollyleaf she knew exactly what she was going to say. Hollyleaf didn't dare look at Cinderheart as she ran over.

"Hollyleaf! Great starclan! What happened?!" Cinderheart ran over, Hollyleaf immediately pushed her away "You know what happened! I'm a monster!" Hollyleaf wailed the jet black she-cat's tears clouded her gaze. She turned to Cinderheart, the she-cat's blue eyes glittered with tears aswell "Hollyleaf.. your not a monster-" "But I am! I KILLED A CAT! I HAD NO CONTROL IM JUST A PAWN IN THE DARK FORESTS STUPID GAME!" She cried her pelt bristling turning away from Cinderheart.

"You should leave, for good before I do something I don't wanna-" Hollyleaf stopped as she felt a pelt press into her, she turned her gaze to see Cinderheart pressing herself against Hollyleaf. "I'm not leaving you. No matter how much you say you want me to."

Any tears Hollyleaf was holding back finally fell out as she collapsed into Cinderheart's fur into a full out sob.

Authors note:
HIHIHI!!!! IM BACK WITH CHAPTER 17!!! SO PLEASE ENJOY (also read the silly little Christmas special I made for this)