-'I'm sorry StarClan'- 19

Hollyleaf slipped between the ferns keeping hidden following her past clan mates, she kept a bit farther behind to not be seen. Cats spoke wondering what will be done about the 'monstrous' vampire. Hollyleaf pinned her ears back her fur bristling, she felt a bit betrayed I mean they were my clan mates! And some of them already believe it's me! And still call me a monster.. She frowned, eventually they made it she watched as the ThunderClan cats walked onto the tree bridge, ShadowClan and WindClan ahead of them.

She held back in bushes until they were all on the island where she darted straight into the lake and swam. Until she made it to one of the trees that were climbed during the daylight gathering she quickly scrambled up into its branches as quietly as possible. "Hey Mousewhisker!" Hollyleaf looked down to see Mousewhisker sitting there, Minnowtail running over to him. "What's going on?" She pressed herself against Mousewhisker "I'm not supposed to tell, sorry" meowed Mousewhisker with a shrug "Oh cmon! Please~~" She rounded her gaze hopefully. "I can't" he whispered giggling, Minnowtail purred nuzzling him "Oh cmon please~~? I won't tell a soul, I promise!!" She insisted.

"Alright fine" Mousewhisker leaned over to her ear and whispered something, Minnowtail gasped in shock her gray fur brisling. "Re-" "WE NEED TO START THIS GATHERING NOW." Yowled Onestar his fur ungroomed and he looked frantic, honestly she couldn't blame him. "Yeah what is this gathering even about?" Demanded Mistystar narrowing her blue eyes, Blackstar nodded in agreement. "Well you see recently there's been a vampire attack" pointed out Bramblestar.

Yowls of horror filled the air. "WHERE?" "WHO GOT ATTACKED?" Blackstar rose his tail silencing the clan cats, Onestar began to tell the story in gruesome detail as if he was there. Hollyleaf visibly winced in guilt, damn. He has every last detail.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" Cried out Snowbird from ShadowClan "That's what this gathering is about" Responded Bramblestar "We're looking for absolutely any idea so please throw them at the wood covered with honey and see if it sticks?" Bramblestar continued at the end sounding a bit counfused at what he was saying at the end. Many ideas were thrown but not one would actually work, she wanted to laugh a bit.

Some of them were so mouse brained it could work others were just bee brained. Some cats pointed out how stupid they were and then a argument started and then a storm started, rain pouring down and thunder sounding in her ears "StarClan didn't like that" she murmured, "WE MUST STOP THIS GATHERING!" Yowled Kestrelflight "STARCLAN IS ANGRY!" "B-" Onestar tried to interrupt.

"Kestrelflight is right" Pointed out Rowanclaw "Yeah THUNDERLCAN TO ME!" Yowled Bramblestar, soon every cat was gone ThunderClan then RiverClan then ShadowClan last was WindClan. Then the only cat there was Hollyleaf, she climbed down and stared at the sky rain pouring into her pelt, does this mean StarClan doesn't like the idea of getting rid of me? Or are they just mad that they were arguing...

Hollyleaf sat there rain splashing the lake and her fur no sign and all she could do was think. It took her a bit but eventually she realized it was most likely the ladder, she felt this sadness wash over here. She couldn't tell if she was crying or not but she collapsed into the mud. I'm sorry StarClan..

Authors note:
Do y'all want me to start a Art book? I wanna post my art somewhere 😭😭, also do y'all be interested in a animated series or auto book? /gen