-A nightmare- (22

Cinderheart opened her eyes, a shadowy forest with dark red mist is what she was met with. Where am I?? She asked herself standing up. She glanced around the scent of like death was in her nose. Her first thought was maybe it's the dark forest... No it can't be, why would they go after me if all cats?

Cinderheart walked into the forest until she heard speaking, she ended up in a clearing or atleast in the bushes behind a clearing. "Mapleshade this is terrible! Even for you!" Cried out a speckled golden she-cat her amber eyes wide with a mixture of anger and fear. A large fluffy calico she-cat stood infront of her this cat Cinderheart recognized, Mapleshade! She was one of the main dark forest cats- her thoughts were interrupted.

"Frecklewish darling, this for all our own good aren't you angry StarClan wouldn't let you in? Even though you don't deserve to be in StarClan" The she-cat growled the last part under her breath, Frecklewish looked at her fur bristling "YES! Of course I am! But you're literally stealing a StarClan cat right no-" "it isn't stealing she's going willingly Ashfur is bringing her. Her? Who's her? Also what does Ashfur have to do with dark forest cats?!

Cinderheart wondered crouched in the bushes. Frecklewish flattened her ears "she doesn't know what you're going to-" "OI! Shut up already!" Spat another voice, a dark gray tabby tom with golden eyes appeared, Darkstripe! She remembered seeing him in the battle. "Oh Darkstripe, glad you could make it" meowed Mapleshade. Frecklewish opened her mouth to speak but before she could the bushes rustled a starry figure appeared it's  teeth fastened into another cat who also had stars across their pelt.

It took Cinderheart a moment but she figured it out, it was Ashfur and the cat he was holding was... FEATHERPAW?! What's going o-

Cinderheart felt a paw prod her side and she woke up thrashing around claws unsheathed ready to attack, Sandstorm jumped back with a hiss "what in StarClan's  name is wrong??" She growled.

Cinderheart shook her head tiredly "sorry just- a nightmare."

Authors note: sorry I haven't updated I haven't had motivation so the chapters will be slow coming so sorry but yeah also

Happy late New Years!!