-Cinderheart returns!- (23

It had been about a quarter moon since her last meeting with Cinderheart, Hollyleaf's tail quivered with excitement, she was digging out some roots kinda praying they were flowers. Eventually she got them out, they were carnations, a deep red with fluffy petals, she tore off the roots and headed out towards the entrance.

Hollyleaf knew that carnations were seen as a flower for romance but honestly she didn't mean that, she just wanted to give Cinderheart a gift.... Buut she did kinda hope she noticed. Cinderheart sat at the entrance with a... leaf? A maple leaf? It was dangling from the gray tabby she-cat's jaws, it was turning this beautiful golden color cause of the leaf-fall air.

Cinderheart was staring at her paws fidgeting with them. Hollyleaf stepped forward out of the shadows revealing herself. "Hollyleaf!" Cried out Cinderheart, the gray tabby she-cat darted forward wrapping her arms around Hollyleaf "Oh how I missed you!" Cinderheart pressed her muzzle into Hollyleaf's neck. Hollyleaf let out a soft purr. Cinderheart pulled away "I wanted to give you something but I didn't really have time- and my mind has been on something else and like you know? So I got you a maple leaf!" Cinderheart handed it to Hollyleaf "Oh yeah- I got you this Flower!" Hollyleaf smiled and handed it to Cinderheart.

She heard Cinderheart's heart begin pounding and her gaze light up "T-thank you!" Cinderheart entwined the flower with fur putting it infront of her ear. Hollyleaf did the same except behind her ear.

The two she-cats sat awkwardly for a moment, "soo how have things in ThunderClan been going?" Asked Hollyleaf atlast "Actually pretty good, Seedkit and Lilykit became apprentices!" Cinderheart meowed with a purr, "that's- that's great!" Hollyleaf smiled deep down part of her wished she was still alive and in ThunderClan.

Cinderheart glanced at her paws "Uhm Leafpool is really worried" Hollyleaf's ears pricked at the mention of her mother "what-? Why?" "Cause cats are realizing it's you! Most cats have realized, Lionblaze and Jayfeather already believe it's you! Leafpool is standing on the 'I don't know' line, Squirrelflight is instant it's not you and Bramblestar-" Cinderheart's voice cut off.

"What about him?" Hollyleaf tilted her head, she was pretty interested to know what the cat who she thought was her dad was thinking. "He's been acting weird, him and Squirrelflight are fighting I think I don't know, he has a lot in his paws he seems overwhelmed." Cinderheart admitted. "I would be aswell! If you had a monster out on the loose in your territory!"

Cinderheart stared at Hollyleaf rounding her gaze at the word 'monster'. "Hollyleaf your...." Cinderheart drifted off her gaze widening "I SAW THE DARK FOREST THE OTHER NIGHT" she blurted as it she had been holding that in for years. "W-what?!" Hollyleaf exclaimed.

"They're planning something."

Authors note:
Hiiii!! So I wanna really quick explain the Maple leaf symbolism for people who don't get it, (it means love)