Yoongi

A/N: i'm sorry if this is bad i kind of got stuck on how to write this from Yoongi's point of view.. but i hope i did okay, and please tell me how to improve if i made a mistake or need to add something <3

——

My head felt heavy and I couldn't move my arms or legs. Unsure of what happened to me, I tried to wrack my memory for some sort of clue, but I came up blank.

I remember hearing two voices, each at different times, and I found comfort in them. For some reason however, I couldn't picture a face to remember either of them.

I become more worried over time, and what felt like seconds became hours, and before I knew it there was a slight knock on what I could assume to be my bedroom door.

"Hello Yoongi... I was told I could come in and see you for a bit. You may not hear me, but I'd like to come and give you some notes that our parents have been writing for you. They say they're sorry they can't visit, but I understand it would be too difficult for them." came a soft voice, I wanted to cry, to reach out for the mystery person, but as much as I tried I just couldn't move my body.

"The doctors explained to me what was going on, apparently you took yourself into a panic-induced coma. After what you saw, I'm really not surprised and I can imagine your body is not happy at all. I've been changing your fluid bags for you frequently, the nurses are so kind and let me help care for you too. I just want to do everything I can to help you get better."

"I told my friend about you, he's actually my best friend, he's been struggling recently, he lost all his friends but i've stuck with him. He said that if i ever need help then I can go to him, how sweet is that? I should bring him sometime to meet you. Maybe it might be easier for me to come here." I heard a small sniffle, and could only assume the mystery person was crying.

No! Don't cry for me, i'm okay! I wanted to shout to them.

"I brought you new flowers today, some more orchids. I know they're your favourite because they don't take a lot to look after and they last a while. They also look very pretty.. I hope one day soon you can wake up and see them."

"But until you do wake up, and after too, I'll be here bringing you fresh flowers and keeping you up to date on everything that is happening. I know we're not real brothers yet, but I love you Yoongi and I need you to know I'll always be here for you."

I had the urge to scream, I also wanted to say 'I love you' but my body was completely useless and I was trapped. I remembered a face, but it was only for a brief second, the face of my step-brother Taehyung.

Taehyung, please save me. Taehyung...

I was repeating his name inside my head, over and over again so I at least wouldn't forget it again, until I heard another sniffle, and a soft creak.

"I think I will leave now, I'll leave our parents' notes and get the nurse to read them to you before bed tonight. I am so happy I could see you, and I hope that one day soon you will see me again too." And with that, I heard another soft click.

I was now left alone once more in my bedroom.