Chapter 1

Surprise at the school fair

Disclaimer: I do not own AI Football GGO, Just the plot and the contributing Imagination.

Chapter 1:

It was a normal sunny day in Shanghi, a young child, about 13 years old is in a rush to meet his friends because he is running late. His hair a dark brown that is shorter at the back than it is in the front where three long bits of hair hang diagonally to the left. His eyes are a deep violet and his skin is fair with a bit of a pale completion, his attire consists of a long orange shirt, short light blue pants and slippers. After a while of running he finally reached his destination, a un-populated spot with a view of the ocean. "Hi guys, sorry I'm late" the boy stated, somewhat out of breath from running, "Why are you late, we've been waiting here for hours!" a girl named Cat questioned. She has long straight black hair that is cut in three sections, a fringe that just covers the eyebrows, short bangs in front of her ears to shape her face and the rest of her hair falls past her shoulders and ends round about her mid-back. She is wearing a pink summer dress that has short sleeves and a hot pink cross; she has a pink necklace and watch. "Ha, Says the one that just got here a minute ago" Carl, also a 13 year old boy that's clothes are an odd assortment of white sneakers long brown pants and a green and grey football shirt with a yellow seven printed on it, decided to chirp cutting the other who was just about to answer out and broke out into an argument with cat.

The other boy, know as Timmy, is slightly chubby and he wears a denim Dungaree and white shirt with red writing on and his hair is short and black, adds in "I don't see why you are making a big fuss Isaac is never late, so he should be excused". "Hey, come to think of it Isaac is never late, so Isaac why are you late?" Cat stated. Sweat dropping Isaac replied "I really thought you had forgotten that question but the way I see it I can't avoid the answer, Our new homeroom teacher, Ms. Amaterasu asked me to stay behind and help her, so I did, and she is now perfectly settled and ready to discuss the plans of our classes activity in the schools fair this year". After the explanation the group trained their GGO's for upcoming matches and the world tournament in a few months time.

In a distant room Professor Stan was discussing a important topic to an unknown figure. "Do he and his friends suspect anything?"

"No sir"

"Good keep it that way until the time is right, agent KA will arrive with the required equipment and your orders on the when, where and how, is that understood?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, very good."

________________________________________________________________________________

Well my first chapter written after three years of writers block and it had to end in a cliff-hanger. Even if I am a new writer and many do not like picking on new people please give me pointers on how to do this better and I am sort of swarmed with school work so I will not update as regularly as many may like but all will be done in due time so please be patient and I thank you for reading my somewhat poor, for lack of a better word, literal skills.

________________________________________________________________________________

I will update the ports over to wattpad atleast once a week when I can.