Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own AI Football GGO, Just the plot and the contributing Imagination.

Yay chapter 2 if finally done and chapter 3 is on it's way just be patient, balancing studying and writing is no easy task.

Chapter 2:

It's the next day at school, the members of team Bearfoot are sitting in homeroom waiting for their new teacher to finish role call. A group of boys where discussing the new homeroom teachers looks unaware that Cat was hearing their conversation until she commented on how they are not real gentlemen and that they should take a page from Isaac's or Shawn's book on how to act. After which lessons flew by like a spring breeze until lunch come and they where dismissed. "Isaac can I see you for a while?" Ms. Amaterasu's voice rang out. "Sure, Sorry guys guess you can put together postcards without me." Isaac said, "Yea we'll get one started for you." Carl replied, and with that they left to the roof to make postcards and eat freshly barbequed squid thanks to Isaac finally fixing the glass panels. A few minutes later Cat went back to the class room to get her space case㑒 from the class room and accidentally walked in on Ms. Amaterasu and Isaac. Ms. Amaterasu was acting strangely when Isaac wasn't looking as though at first glance she was trying to revel more of her self to come on to him but Cat caught a glimpse of something else. After quickly grabbing what she came for she snuck away to the others to inform them of what she saw. She and the others start to worry if Isaac is really safe. A while later the lunch bell rings to signal the end of break they packed up their creative project and went back to class. In class Ms. Amaterasu begins the discussion of the school fair and after a while the class decided on a ghost forest, since it was happening at night due to the theme of Halloween and class 3M had taken the haunted house idea. When it came to the assignments the leader always chose who did what, usually everyone wanted to be the leader but this year no one did and in the end Isaac got chosen. Meanwhile Cat could not get what she saw out of her head and she kept on staring at Isaac while wondering if she should inform 'him' on what was going on.

A dark figure was playing Schubert's Scherzo in B Flat Major, but suddenly stopped mid song and walked over to a framed picture of Isaac, Carl, Timmy and Cat. The figure let out a deep saddened sigh.

Well hope you enjoyed that. C U soon and footnotes are below.

㑒 The bag which you put your stationary in.