*ੈ✩‧₊˚ BnB headcanons *ੈ✩‧₊˚

___________________________________
These might not be so accurate to characters, but rather fun headcanons I had for the characters and or personal headcanons for them, some don't even play into the lore, because their a couple of joke ones I sprinkled in for shits and giggles.

[ None of these will be in order nor separated into different characters, some ideas are not by me, I just got inspired by them and built on to some of them! ]

I still hope you enjoy nonetheless
< 3 
________________________________

 • Bobal watches telenovelas or drama based shows. He would probably binge it. Maybe, a bit of the soap opera genre too.

•  Bofo is Non-binary.

• Bob smells fresh blueberries and not the artificial kind.

• Bob and Bosip have GD icons plushies of each other.

• Bobot has a preference in cereal, he probably likes the more blander cereals like Cheerios, Raisin bran, etc. Rather than the more popular / flavors variety of cereals. the only exception is most likely, Frosty flakes.

• Connecting to first headcanon above, Bobal would probably be the one watching those commentary / review channels for different medias like anime, movies, etc. 

• Boweav has a stuffed animal collection, they have their own dedicated shelve and Border sometimes adds to that collection.

• Boweav has a secret animal jam account.

• Boweav since it was mentioned that Boweav likes rhythm games, he probably owns a tablet used for certain rhythm games, this including osu.

• Boweav makes friendship bracelets for everyone!

• Bob has very fluffy hair, almost like a cloud.

• Bob and Bosip have Bunkbeds in their room, Bosip probably sleeps on the bottom bunk because Bob called top. This doesn't mean, they don't sleep in each other Bunks.  Or B, they share a Bed.

•  Bofo and Boweav bake together.

• Bobot and Bobal share a cat for a different set of reasons however they take of it together. Bofo sometimes does to and they times come to them for advice to take of it.

• Bob takes Bosip's shirts or clothing, Bosip let's him do it. Think of it as, Bosip lends clothing to Bob, and Bob borrows the clothing type of situation.

• If Bosip had confessed his feelings to Bob. I think it would be through a letter/ a love letter type of way. Bosip probably wouldn't be able to build up to courage to tell Bob how he feels about him and write a letter to tell him these feelings, and puts in a spot.
It goes into two ways, Bob finds the letter and tries to find Bosip to address the contents in the letter thinking it's a prank or something.
or B, Bob doesn't actually find the letter until weeks or a couple days later.
[ Leaving this here, not my original idea, I actually this from idea/prompt . Just built on . ]

•  The gang has game nights, it doesn't matter the game it could be board games, video games, etc. Let's just say this doesn't end so well at times, especially if there's a try hard (Bob) and a hot head (Bobal) apart of them.

• Some of the relationships can be described as "______ against the world!" Despite the differences they have.

• Boweav also has a sticker collection.

• this was a joke but, Boweav has the official rare osu merch, although mainly the clock.

• Bobot had ear piercings once although doesn't wear them anymore.

• I know this was expected, but listen Bobot shops at Hot topic. And maybe Spencers -

•  Boweav likes to style Bobal hair, it's not that common but he still likes to do when he gets a chance to.

• Similar to the Bobal Hc,  Boweav helps Bobot paint his nails.

• Bofo and Border are basically the table dads, usually drinking coffee and talking about stuff as chaos goes about and probably are the peace makers.

• Boweav has cat eared headphones that glow and change colors.

• Boweav reminds me of somebody who listens to vocaloid. Also plays project sekai and  is pretty good at that.

• bonus add on to the Boweav vocaloid headcanon, he likes Len and Rin covers of vocaloid songs.

• Devil town by CaveTown is the Bob gang's theme song.

• Bosip is a pretty good cook. He doesn't do it oftenly, but when he does it's a treat.

• Bob and Bosip are demi boys.

• Bob is one those Minecraft player who will chase after a creeper and try to kill it. Bosip is the one who literally will stop him.

• Bob is the one who talks a lot, Bosip is the one who listens.

• Bosip had plans to put a garden or small patch of land for things such as flowers similar to a garden to his farm.