*ੈ✩‧₊SPIKE BOMB !!*ੈ✩‧₊

★ A/N ;; even more rarepairings cuz I love them too much! you might notice the pattern already that but I have a lot fanmade ship names for different bob gang ships (excluding boweav x any gang member you weirdos.)  this ones just Bob x Bobal, I like to think their ship name would be Spike Bomb since their chaotic as hell and because the spike part mostly refers to Bobal (for obvious reasons if you refer to the fact their based off geometry dash icons or well literally WERE them before at some point-)  this was fucking shits and giggles for the most part. This was inspired a bit by truckstoptiger05's absolute territory meme both second plot wise and the refer to it, their on YouTube so check them out!

  ★ p.s. background on this, they didn't fall inlove in an hour i swear theres DEPTH I PROMISE SPARE ME- I MEAN FUCK THIS WAS FOR A JOKE YET STILL I LOVE THE SHIP HAVE MY OWN HC FOR IT ON HOW THEY REACHED THAT POINT- 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Huh? you two don't really.. get along? what's with the sudden change?" Bosip asked. Bob and Bobal have been getting close, they haven't really been arguing or at least the amount they do, they were actually getting along pretty decently? Something was a bit fishy, too fishy. 

"What? me and Bobal? not getting along? Ha! Me and Bobal are best buds! You don't know what your talking about!" Bob said, he pretty much sounded like he was ass kissing, over stretching it if you will; as he put his whole arm around Bobal like they all 'buddy buddy'. 

 "I swear if you don't remove your arm off me i'll break it!"  barked Bobal (woof woof/j) 

Bob just slowly removed his arm off of Bobal, Bob still needed his arm after all. 

"Just don't get into too much trouble, okay? seriously we don't need another 'accident'.." Bosip said with a chill up his spine at that last part. 

"Bosip! Bosip! No need to worryyy! it won't happen..again...for the 100th time. " Bob stated rather than reassuring.  Bob basically just bushed off Bosip's concerns of another accident or anything that might happen.

"okay if you say so.." Bosip hesitantly spoke, he didn't really trust what Bob had said. This was most likely fishy to him, this ALREADY was fishy to him. He just kinda 

________________________________________________________________________________

Not even an hour later Bobal and Bob lit the house on fire. 

They were outside of the house as it was burning watching anime on Bobal's phone. Surprisingly, they had pretty good signal outside so Bob and Bobal were just doing their own thing, watching anime, ACTUALLY getting along. 

Bosip rushes to Bobal and Bob, "I- WHY WOULD TWO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN AND 3 OTHER BUILDINGS DOWN-" Bosip was fucking freaking out, none of the gang was home yet at least some didn't know others did and were trying to solve the problem. 

"Nuh-uh!" Bob declines this but he knew it was true, they both did, all three of them knew that they did. but he would still rather decline it rather then fuck himself and confirm it, then he would be screwed if he did. 

"yes you did! you both did! somebody has video proof it-" Bosip got interpreted by Bobal-

"Who?" 

"YOU!" Bosip shouts.

"cares." Bobal said giving the most shit eating grin ever. 

Bosip goes quiet, he literally isn't going get anything out of these two; Not a single word.  

"anyway i took your bitch boy btw-" Bobal continues speaking changing to subject before taking accountable for anything really, neither of them did. but at least they were enjoying the moment or the fun it, right? 

"I am not a bitch boy!" Bob stated, he was not being called bitch boy - he isn't no bitch boy.  

  "my bitch boy? Bobal, this isn't even about this and what are you even talking about!?" Bosip asked, this wasn't even the point. 

"Well shit, after awhile me and the little fucker actually got along and surprisingly have somethings in common. I'll admit hes pretty charming." 

"holy shit the gremlin thinks im charming Bosip!" 

"hey! that's all the compliments your getting for now." Bobal immediately shuts down the idea of giving Bob too much praise, while he did think that was the case there's no way he was going to admit it despite that fact these two literally decided to date. 

"alright alright fine! doesn't mean i still don't love you." Bob teased Bobal, he did find it cute though. 

"stop being mushy we both know you aren't like that!" Bobal he bodly stated despite looking flustered. He simply just pushes him away keeping a distance between the two. 

"But don't want a big kiss-" Bob was of course joking, teasing kissing motion. Yet Bobal kept pushing back keeping Bob at an arms distance between the two. 

"DONT YOU EVEN DARE-" Bobal yelled, a really loud yelling godamn bitch sounds pissed yet mixed in with flusteredness, a bittersweet combination between the two. 

Bosip kinda just walked away, the fire was just wore itself out, So bosip just left having to hear the fading of both Bob and Bobal talking. 

'well..shit. we're so screwed.'  Bosip thought in his head that was the first thought in his head and while he was happy for them, my god thats going to be huge fucking nightmare, a chatoic one for sure. almost like a huge spike bomb.