*ੈ✩‧₊˚ayo the pizza here‼️ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

_________________________________
I hate myself.  Also yes, this was 100% a joke fic. I'm not taking this seriously, I literally wrote it this way for shits and giggles. I wouldn't read this if your uncomfortable with smut .
I'm begging just skip this chapter-
__________________________________

Bob had invited Bosip to their bed room. Bosip didn't know why he did invited him to their own bed room, but went inside the bed room only to discover, Bob. Bob taking off his clothing.

Bob slowly took off his clothing, first his shirt that he threw on his computer chair, next was his pants. He unzipped his fly and took off the button. They came off just like that. And finally his underwear. His little whiteys come off like a glove.

He walks over to Bosip.

Bosip looks shocked that he was actually doing this.
He couldn't tell if he should feel distaste or find this hot or not.
But either way, What is Bob planning?!

Bob's getting a kick out of this, he  so faces Bosip, and starts to to undress Bosip.

"Bob we shouldn't be doing this -"

Bosip was right. They shouldn't be. But Bob already got his clothes off and Bosip's (Somehow)  and what would the point of stopping it now?

Oh wait.

Yeah .

The bob gang's home .

BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES-

"It'll be fine! It won't be that long~!" Said alpha male Bob, brushing him off.

And they started to bang. Like seriously my god they started the bang so hard.

Bob started to bang Bosip in his big, juicy, big Mac, member. His member was so big, even Bob couldn't resist his urges on Bosip.

Bob then proceeds to go down begins sucking his member. Bosip was trying not cram himself in front Bob.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-Bob I'm think I'm gonna c-cram . . ."

"Do it." He replied, he wanted to taste the feelings of sweet Smore wrapped into one, he had already got the cracker, but now he waiting for the best part the marshmallow, the sweet, sticky, gooey, goodness he so wanted.

"Be a good Boy, and do it~"
Bob Said,
he joyed seeing Bosip like this, Submissive. Although, He thought Bosip had some balls. He thought Bosip might have been a top. A alpha male like him. But didn't seem like it, he was okay with that, he did like em shy.

"Bob I-I-I- think I'm going to do it."

Bosip was also right there too. He crammed. He crammed so hard, that sweet Marshmallow already came out.

Bob was pleased with this, so pleased. He began to suck harder, he started to slurp up that sticky marshmallow. It was so good.

Bob sucked so hard on his member, that it hit his spot. Bosip's special sensitive spot.

Bosip started to whipper.
Bob clearly caught wind of his special spot, and went to go even harder.

He started to whine and whippet even more until he, moaned. He did it. And it felt so good, so satisfying. He it was a loud one.
So goddamn loud.

Bob had gotten what he wanted. What he wanted so made. He finished swallowing all of that marshmallow.

There was still some leftovers, until Bob came up with the most bestest idea ever, he thought It would be so hot. After all, Bosip wasn't going to resist him.

Bob shoves his finger into Bosip's member making Bosip moan even louder. Scooped up some leftover marshmallow. Which felt sticky on his finger, and held up to Bosip.

"I want you to shallow it, shallow it all." He demanded out Bosip. He was going to do, whether he liked it or not.

Bosip opened his mouth waiting for that sweet Marshmallow.
He was waiting for that sweet tasty mixture.
Which was severed to him by Bob.
He began to shallow which was such a delicious taste. He sucked it all off his finger.

Bob kept on doing this, severing Bosip's famous Marshmallow to him.

Bob could do this all day if he wanted or if he all so desired, but dinner was coming soon and he was getting quite bored he got off Bosip but right before doing so, he kissed him. One of the most simplest moves to make. He would've done more to his sweet little Bosip if they had more times, and he did state that this wouldn't take long, but it did, and it went so quick. Such a shame.

Bosip sat back up once Bob was done, Bob went to grab his clothes while Bosip did the same.

Bob had definitely what he wanted out Bosip, a fun time. This wasn't his plan to do this, he wasn't. He was going to play a game of some time, but this was a way better choice and worth it.

Once the two got their clothes, they were ready to head out. Not outside, but out their room.

But Bob wasn't done with Bosip and their fun, just yet. In fact just the beginning.