the one who washed away by the shore.

__________________________________
Don't go that dark with stuff but,
just for the warning:
Major character d3@th angst, maybe implied way of that d3@th, major mentions of d3@th, and dark thoughts .

Yeah it's gonna get dark and this isn't a one off btw, I'll probably continue it but idk though. Probably in between something normal and entirely this.
_________________________________

Things haven't been the same without him.
Ever since you lost him.
You could've done anything to stop this from happening, yet you didn't.

He's gone because of you, Bob.
You killed him.
He loved you, you loved him
And you killed him.

You let him die,
You let him die alone and it's all your fault.

It was so easy to let him go, wasn't it?
What about now?
How are you going to explain this to the gang? How will they react? With anger, disappoint, disbelief, denial?
Maybe they would prefer you to replace him,  maybe you should've been the one who washed away from the shore and resurfaced.

You really wish he was here right now, don't you?
Can you even live without him?
Is he that invisible to you?

You don't even deserve to cry about it, don't even start crying, don't even shed a fucking tear.
You don't deserve to moran him.
You would deserve it if you cared more, you've should've cared more, you should've did more for him.

But no,
You didn't.
You just acted the way you always did with him.
Maybe he found the ocean more comforting more than anything else, to the point where he let it take him. 

But all that you know, Bob, is that,
You'll never get to see him again,
You'll never get to see his smiling face ever again,

You'll never get to hang out with him anymore,

You'll never be able to just go back and tell him that you cared or loved him. To be there for him one last time.

Not even them. Especially them. They'll never get to see him again; They didn't even get to say goodbye to him.

And that's all your fault.

Yet he was the one who got away, wasn't he?

He was the one who washed away from the shore, while he did resurfaced, doesn't mean was breathing when he did.