*ੈ✩‧₊˚Blueberry Cereal.*ੈ✩‧₊˚

★ A/N ;; Rarepairings cuz I said so and because I have secret brain rot for Bobot x Bob and because i literally call this ship as a funny little ship name blueberry cereal. Mainly this is just a half joke and half serious type thing, yk for fun basically. Although there is most likely a risk of it being out of character since I haven't wrote any of the gang before or mainly on my spare time. But I still hope you enjoy nonetheless. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Bob was bored, He was waiting for Bosip to come back as Bosip went to tend things on his Minecraft farm. This left Bob with nothing to do or just wasn't interested in doing anything that was available for him to do, rather he just laid his head on the kitchen table in defeat. Bob was kinda glad he had the company though despite the fact it was quiet kind of company, he didn't mind it though at least he wasn't completely left alone by himself, at least Bobot was there, right? that's something. 

Bob lifted his head a bit from the table enough to see Bobot getting another batch of cereal and some fruits more specifically, blueberries. Bob had noticed that a bit, Bobot doesn't put fruit in his cereal. He had been doing for the past few weeks. Bob had kind of noticed it just a bit, he didn't really think Bobot was the type in the first place to put fruits like blueberries in his cereal. Bob just watched him make the cereal, pick out the cereal, pour it into the bowel along with the milk, and put the blueberries in the bowel. 

Bobot sat back down just the chair across from Bob about to eat his cereal. Bob decided to ask Bobot about the change, he lifted his up, and spoke, "Hey Bobot?" 

"hm?" Bobot said, seeming to notice Bob breaking the silence and Bob. 

"I've noticed you've been putting blueberries in your cereal, why?"  Bob asked with curiosity. Bob knew it was normal thing, so maybe would've gotten a normal response like he liked them or something. 

"Well...Uh-" Bobot was having a bit of trouble with his thoughts, he wasn't expecting somebody to notice the fact he has been especially him. Bob was the reason why Bobot had been. He might as well become clean about it.  

He blushed a bit, which wasn't visible, took a deep breath, and replied, "well I'm starting to like them. And because they remind me of you."

" wait . . . " Bob was trying to process this information, "you want to vore me?" but was too oblivious to understand what Bobot meant.  "I mean thats kinda.."  

Bobot injected, I mean fuck he didn't expect that coming from Bob, "that's not what I meant." 

"What I meant was that, blueberries remind me of you. I thought maybe if had a part you with me -" He tried to explain it, but also got injected back.

"that sounds creepy but i'm starting to get it-" Bob admited, he did find it a bit weird the way he phrased it though. 

"So..You get fact I love you?"  Bobot asked, wondering if Bob realized that part it.

"WAIT WHA!?-" 

"WAS THAT WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY!?" Bob was flustered by it especially it coming suddenly. 

"well yeah..I kinda figured you knew based off what I said-" Bobot assumed this, especially on how blunt it was. 

"Oh. Well, I guess, I love you too!" despite how unsure it sounded he did love Bobot enough to accept his confession.