Live, laugh, BlueShark yall...

Did I come up with a ship name for these two even though their ship name already exists and I just feel too lazy to use it so I came up with even worse name for them, yes. Do I care, maybe. Did I write this because I was bored and I needed something to do, also yes.... 

Sorry for this being mad short, but I promise more content coming soon. 

Have food , Bnb fandom <3.

________________________________________________________________

Love.

What a funny word,

I guess if I were to describe its a passion,

A sense of longing.

A sense of longing for someone deep down feeling like that if you were to tell them your true feelings for them, they would reject you.

That's my case.

I've loved him for weeks, months, years now. I don't think he'll find out anytime soon, let alone at all. But it's worth giving those hints to see if he catches it or not.

Our friends try to give me advice or encourage me to do so, but Bob's not the brightest person I've met. (god . . If he heard me say that about him..)

But he just can't seem to notice my signs of love for him.

I feel like I'm being thrown around in a never ending loop of mixed signs and signals.

He always wants me around him, whether if we're all eating together or playing video games just the two of us.

I just wish Bob would finally notice, turn to me, and tell, "Bosip, I love you too."

Something is better than nothing, anything is better than being friendzoned or rejected or keeping this up.

Every word of his feels colorful, playful and confident like him. Every joke of his plays in my ears like music, everything about him I love and not in a normal way a friend like me would. Maybe it's just me. It's most likely just me.

It pains me that we're still like this, we're still the same. But, If it makes Bob happy, I'll do anything for that. I'll do anything to see him smile at me the way he always does, with that cocky look on his face like he's ready to do anything in the world and nobody is going to stop him, I'll do anything to be right beside him.

But I know that it'll never happen and It just hurts knowing that Bob will never love me.