*ੈ✩‧₊˚ a BnB AU *ੈ✩‧₊˚

__________________________________
I'm completely aware this concept or idea isn't an original AU idea. I just did this as an excuse to make an OMORI AU for BnB 👀 -

Things will be improved on and fixed, this is not the complete version of this AU. Same for some the explanations and stuff. Things will be added in the future!

TW // metions of d3ath, su3 my side, content of the original OMORI.

And heavy spoilers on the game, OMORI.
_________________________________
The Omori AU // Ombot AU.

Pretty simple, an Omori AU that takes place with Bob gang.

❝ Who are cast / who is who? ❞

Bobot is Omori/Sunny .
Bob is Mari .
Bosip is Hero .
Boweav is Kel .
Bobal is Aubrey .
Border is Basil .
Bofo is Bofo .

Bofo plays a role I swear. I figured it out to be a type of Kim in the OMBOT universe.

❝ what are the similarities and differences between the original OMORI and the BnB AU of OMORI ?? ❞

Same in the original OMORI, they haven't been in contact with each other since 4 years.

Their headspace counter parts are basically, what he remembers of the gang from the passed and how they acted during it. Although most if not all of them are a bit one sided and or stereotypical / archetypes of themselves. Not always however they can at some points.

The headspace counterparts are more different than the real world counter parts. As of course, the real world counterparts have developed and changed and grown since then.

Since Hero and Mari are a couple in the original OMORI, Bob and Bosip are in OMBOT AU.

Bobot and Bob weren't preparing a recital on the of the incident, more so to hang out with all of the gang.

The Bob gang don't live together in the same house, they have separate houses. It's up to you if you think they have parents in this universe.

Bobot and Bob aren't siblings like Mari and Omori/Sunny. Nor had the closest relationship out of the group. This doesn't lessen the impact on what happened.

The bosses or things you can encounter during headspace are somewhat the same, you still encounter space boyfriend, Sweetheart, etc. Other things are taken from the real world (like in the original) and or things the gang had or did or even just things around them like things they liked and stuff, like the original OMORI.

Bob doesn't stay on the picnic blanket like Mari does, Bob can come with your party and or friend group. However mainly He can also can stay on the picnic blanket.

The routes / endings stay the same, hikikomori route, the bad ending, the good ending, and the neutral endings.

The argument  didn't actually start from a violin or Omori throwing his violin down the stairs due stress and anger but his sister in the original rather Bob and Bobot somehow got into an argument, which resulted in the same accident happening (Bob getting pushed down the stairs.) Border was a witness to seeing Bob getting pushed down the stairs due to fact Border came early and came in by the backyard door.

It's between, Bob broke his neck down the stairs and d13d or
He wasn't actually d13d and they couldn't tell nor check but d13d while planning out the fake d3ath or going through with it.
But either way, the d3ath was planned out to be a sue my side, and they had to make calls explaining the passing of him or their parents (if you believe they have parents in this AU), called each parent or gang member told of Bob's passing.

Rather than In the original OMORI where Mari and Aubrey wanted to dye their hair together. It was a bet between Bobal and Bob.

SOMETHING still exists.

Headspace, black space, blacker space, etc. Still exists / are the same.

The photo album is still a major part / still exists both of course, in the real world and Headspace. 

Headspace Boweav is younger than the actual Boweav, Boweav's canon age is 16, this stays the same in the real world. Although headspace's Boweav's age is fuzzy, as Headspace or at least Bobot's mind wouldn't know Boweav age since it's been 4 years.

Headspace Bosip is usually the one who wants Headspace Bob to stay on the picnic blanket or in save spots, it's more so an interjection on to that character and or a prevention of future incidents.

HELLMARI is an existing entity, meaning yes, HELLBOB exists and can appear at times.  Sometimes as a relivement of what happened and others similar to when Mari asks for her keys or the Red maze just to name a couple . 

You still obtained sweetheart's body pillow by sleeping in her bed and give it to Bobal as weapon just like Aubrey -

A bit of tidbit, Bobot has that small little crush on Bobal. 

Bosip does go to college and in the same events of Hero, is currently coming back from college.

Headspace Bofo and Bosip can heal your party and or friend group.

The system with emotions in Headspace are still the same. Basically most if not all elements of a battle are still there.