Chapter 3

I was walking around in college with my laptop and everything and I was just heading home. Though, it was a little too early for me to go home so I thought to just walk around campus for a bit.

I took out my phone and scrolled through some audio books I could listen to. I swear audio books are the only thing that could fill up my loneliness.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone which made me drop my phone. It fell to the ground and landed on the person I bumped into.

[Y/N]: S-S-Sorry about that!

I was going to pick up my phone and run but that was until I noticed the person I bumped into. Her eyes looked familiar. Her hair were tied into two braided twintails. She wore glasses to top it off. But her lips... they looked too familiar...

Chizuru: [Y-[Y/N]-kun!?

[Y/N]: Ch-Chizuru!?

She stared at me and got up from the ground and ran away. I didn't exactly know why but she took my phone with her. I have to get it back. I can't let her see what Azuki sends me all the time.

[Y/N]: Hey! Wait up!

She kept on running to the point she led me in a sotrage room. She then locked me in there with her as I was really confused on why she didn't just give me back my phone.

Chizuru: Please don't tell anyone about my rental girlfriend job!

[Y/N]: Chizuru, you know I can't tell anyone. I don't have anyone to even talk to.

Chizuru: O-Oh... R-Right... Sorry...

[Y/N]: Don't apologise. I'm used to it. Now, can I have my phone back.

Chizuru: Right. Here.

[Y/N]: So... Mizuhara isn't your real name, huh?

Chizuru: Huh?

[Y/N]: You're Chizuru Ichinose. The same year as me and taking the same classes. I only noticed it was really you after I met you two days ago.

Chizuru: Y-You've kept an eye on me?

[Y/N]: I keep an eye on everyone here. What else do I have to do since I have no one to talk to.

I kinda feel bad making Chizuru feel bad for me being a loner. But if you do feel guilty after I talk about me being a loner then that's your fault. Sure, I like Chizuru but if she feels guilty then there must be a reason to it.

Chizuru: W-We should go. I'm sorry for taking your time.

[Y/N]: Chizuru, how many times do you have to apologise?

Chizuru: Um...

[Y/N]: It's alright. Really. And you're right. We should get going.

I put my phone in my pocket and left through the door. Chizuru caught up to me and we walk back home. Strangely enough, Chizuru and I had the same path home. I wouldn't assume she's following me, maybe she just lives somewhere nearby me.

When I got to my apartment, I looked at Chizuru who lived right next to mine. We stared at each other for a moment and we widened our eyes knowing that we were closer than we initially thought.

[Y/N]: What a coincidence...

《~》