mafias babygirl 1

*Taehyung pov*

A guy suddenly pushed a girl to a tall man.. That girl was crying mess.. I grabbed his hand and made her up..

??: sir her name is yn...

I then signed to the man to go away and traced my finger to her face...

Taehyung : yn... Really like ur name...

Then i lifted her chin to face me.. I lost her deep Ocean eyes.. She is really so beautiful..

Taehyung : beauty..

Yn:.......

Taehyung : you are so beautiful ... I will give you my everything to make u happy.. But Don't try to escape from me.. Then i will make ur life hell

*Yn pov*

After hearing this some tear rolled form my check..

Taehyung : dont cry beauty.. Promise i Won't hurt you.. I will treat you my princess..

Yn: why you want me? If you are really craved for bodies then why Don't u make Permanent slave..

Taehyung : caz i want you darling.. This mafia can do everything for u..

Yn: then leave me.

Taehyung : why should i? C'mn you know why you are here caz your so called aunt sold you here.. Not me..

Yn: fake.. Its fake.. Everything is fake..

Taehyung : asked her if you think it's fake..

Yn:.....

Taehyung : and one thing i wont hurt you..

Yn: how can i trust you?

Taehyung : well, i didn't said u to trust me..

And then he left me without saying anything..

Yn in mind: i Don't know today where i stand.. I felt like so messed up.. Today me myself can't reach the real answer.. Yaah It's true that my aunt hate me but why she needs me to send here? I hate my life..

Then i saw a young lady maybe she is in my age, approach me..

Yn: now what u want from me

Ellen: well i am ellen.. Nice to meet you yn..

Yn: oooh.. Thank you.. Sorry to be rude..

Ellen: it's okay.. I am householder besides ur caretaker.. I am here to show your room..

Yn: thanks..

Then i headed to my new room.. I sat on the bed and took some rest... I look at the moon through the mirror.. If my mom stay with me here then she couldn't do this stuff with me.. And then i heard a door open sound..

Taehyung: princess eat it..

Yn: never..

Taehyung: i am not here to listening you.. You better eat it

Yn: why should i?

Taehyung: do u want me to lose my tampere..

Yn: do whatever you want.. Just get out..

Then he lose his tempere.. And he gripped her neck so tightly...

Yn: pls stop..i-its hurting

Taehyung: i told u to eat it not arguing me.. (Then he throw the food..)

Yn: sto - stop here. I will eat it but plz dont throw anything..

Without saying anything he left after some mi ellen came to my room

Tears rolled from my eyes.. And then ellen enter in my room.. Ellen sat besides me..

Ellen: i think u should obey sir.. Trust me he is a good person.. But he cant control his anger.. I hope u can control him..

Yn: how can i trust him? At the end of the day everyone betray me..

Ellen: trust me..

Yn:.....

Ellen: is sir told u that you are gatting married?

Yn: with whom?

Ellen: with sir ofc...

Yn: what hell no.. I am only 19... Is he crazy..

Ellen: i have nothing to do.. Okay i have to go now..

Yn: is my life want me to ruined like this? Why? Why my destiny hate me that much.. Mom stop this.. Plz i beg you....

*After 1 hour later *

I sat on the bed.. Thinking something when i saw him coming towards the bed..

Taehyung: sorry for misbehaved..

Yn: It's okaay..

Taehyung : so are you ready to get married with me?

I looked at him.. Tears roll down from my cheek i want to tell him to stop this marriage but i Couldn't or else he will kill me.. And i saw him he wiped away my tears..

Taehyung: princess, i will make you happiest person.. I love you when i first saw you.. Promise i Won't do anything bad with you.. But dont try to escape from me...

I sarted to sobbed so hard.. Can't stop my tears from falling.. And then he took me his warm chest..

Taehyung: i can't bear this tears.. Hmmm?