mafias babygirl 3

*Time skip at morning*

I got up from the bed.. And do my morning routine.. And then i go to downstairs. I saw him sitting infront of dining table

Taehyung : good morning beauty..

Yn: morning mr.kim..

Taehyung: Don't need to say mr. Kim..

I slightly nooded..

Taehyung: by the way eat something.. Here's ur food..

Yn: sorry i dont wanna eat..

Taehyung : should i eat you by my hand..

Yn: no no no..

I nervously said....

*After the breakfast*

Taehyung: princess i will go somewhere.. So don't go somewhere.. If u need anything you can ask ellen... I hope u understand..

Yn: oooh okay..

*And then he left*

I want to my room and put my diary on the table.. I used to wrote my every single thing.. Yaah u can tell me It's my habit.. I wrote everything..  I love to write... Then i heard footstep.. And i quickly hide the diary behind me..

Yn: ellen..

Ellen: so yn you wanna go to the garden.. We can spend their time there..

Yn: umm okay then

We came to the garden and most surprised thing is i saw a lot rose.. I smile after saw the rose.. Caz i like rose.. The i bent down to pluck the rose..

Yn: the rose is beautiful..

Ellen: sir like to plant rose.. Do u like rose?

Yn: yah.. It reminds me my mom.. We used to plant rose everyday..

Some tears fall down.. 

Yn: i really miss my mom.. I didn’t get enough affection from my mom.. I lost my all happiness..

Ellen: yn.. Stop crying.. I can feel ur pain..

Yn: you only can feel my pain but stay in this place then u can properly understand.. 

Ellen:.......

Yn: sorry to be so rude.. I didn’t mean it..

Ellen: i didn’t mind.. It’s true whatever you said to me...

Yn: hmm i know..

*Time skip at night*

I sat on the bed looking at the moon.. I feel really dipressed and messed up.. I shouldn’t live.. I should die.. It’s hard to bear the pain.. Everyone left me.. Some tear fall down from my eyes..

Then i heard someone came enter my room...

Taehyung: princess??

Yn:......

Then he go near to her..

Taehyung: princess? Are you okay??

Yn: hmmn.

Taehyung : have you cried Beauty?

Yn: n-no..

Taehyung: try to say lie..

Then he take me his arm...

Taehyung: Princess  r u still afraid of me? I will give you enough time to adjust with everything.. But promise you Won't leave me.. Caz i have no one without you..

His last word, i didn’t understand caz he said more like wishpering..

Yn: it’s not like that..

I smiled a little..

Taehyung : sleep hmmn?

After that i got up from the bed and going to poarch...

Yn: mom, i really miss you.. Do you hear me? Then plz listen to me.. Mom i don’t know everything.. But i feel so messed up.. Can you tell me mom is it his real or fake affection towards me.. Mom save me.. Help me to find my real path... I can't bear this pain..

Then i go to my room and took my last treasure which my mom give me and wore the chain.. A smile crept on my lips..

Yn: this is the last thing i have.. I really miss you.........