mafia's babygirl 9 (1/2)

Taehyung pov.. Now It's morning. Birds chirping sounds were everywhere. Then i look beside and saw my dear wife.. I smiled when i feel her body surrender me i freaking smile. Then i move my face to get a real close view.

Taehyung in mind: Princess what have u done to me?  You are driving me crazy. You changed me. You changed my life. Now this mafia is crazy on u. This mafia forgot how to breath without you. This mafia forgot how to start a new morning without you. This mafia is madly in love with you..

Then i feel her eyes and body are moving.. So i made distance so that she can wake up in a comfortable mind..

She opened her eyes and trying to adjust first and taehyung went to washroom for a clean up first.  She yawn and then got up..

She looked beside to see her husband but found no one. Then she heard the water dropping sound..

Yn: i guess he is in the washroom..  

I took out the pendent which is given by my mom.. And wore the pendent..

Yn: you were right mom that right person always comes in a right time.. First i thought he will be the same heartless as my aunt but no he is the same person whom i was looking for. He is the person who can show the world without any greed. He can give me the love which i was longing for. Love really can change the people’s life. 

I stopped when i heard the door opening sound.. I look behind and saw him half naked.. The well build body, wet hairs making me go crazy about him.. I am literally drooling over his body.. 

Taehyung : you woke up princess.. Go freshen up first..

I just nodded.  He smiled to see me as a red tomato as i was blushing hell to see him like this..

Time skip..

Yn pov.. I just finished my showering. And get ready in my outfit.. I was drying my hair and thought that Taehyung was doing his important work. But some smell hit her nostril..

Yn: what the hell.. Who is cooking here?? But when i go downstairs to my surprise he was cooking.. It’s not like he don’t cook. But it’s only once when i was new at his home..

Yn: Taehyung who said u to cook? 

Taehyung pov.. I was cooking for my Princess as i dont want to impose any works on her.. But then i flinched as i heard  a cute voice.. I know It's her...

Taehyung : for my Princess i can do anything..

I just rolled my eyes.. And he laughed on me.. This laugh and the smile on his face was my favourite one.. I just smiled internally... I was seeing every process how he cooks how his veiny hand does work and all.. But then i flinch when he hunch...

Yn: hey what happened?  Is everything okay?

I took his hand in mine... I saw red spot...

Yn: i told u many no to do it. But still , why are u so stubborn huun? Now Please dont make anything by ur own....

Then she has gone for bring some ice.. Meanwhile.. She make his hand calm down.. And also makes all the dishes by her own...

They were having there meals by talking randomly. Like this was the First  time when they finished there meals by talking..

Taehyung : so where do u want to go for today?

She pretended like she is thinking about where to go... But in reality she was just pretending... "I dont know...... Wherever you like to go"

Taehyung smiled by seeing his wifee's that silly fun which makes him more in love with u..... "Let's go to somewhere more unique and gorgeous like u...."