Mafia's babygirl 15

Yn pov...

I am all nacked facing to the mirror and visible those hickeys that bastard left on my body.. Tears were dripping from my eyes like an Ocean.. Feeling disgusting at my ownself.. Can't describe how i am feeling right now.. The feeling was overwhelming.. The load was too much..

But then remembered it’s been half an hour i am in this washroom and was crying mess.. He would surely being worried.. So quickly wipe away the face with some water and looked at the mirror made sure i am not looking dull...

After that i came out of the washroom wrapping the towel around my body.. When i saw no one in the room i take off the towel and grabbed some comfy dress and put it on...

When i heard the taehyung voice i was about to go but his phone bipped sound caught my attention.. I took his phone and saw a picture which was given by an unknown number .. It was a picture a girl with him..

Yn: who is the girl???

My mind was puzzled.. Who the girl was.. As far as i know has had no girl before me.. So who is she? Should i ask?  Or maybe he knows her..

I just shrugged off the thought thinking that maybe she was his friend. Caz i am still not mentally okay. And i cannot take anything anymore.. So not thinking twice i made my way to the downstairs... And saw him cooking...

Taehyung : Princess you came... Sit i made ur favourite food..

I Just quietly approach the seat and was waiting for the to arrive...

Taehyung : how is the food Princess?  Do u like the food?

I was noticing that she wasn’t focusing on her eating...

Taehyung : did something happen with you? 

Yn: but taehyung when are we going back to korea?

Taehyung : why princess?

Yn: it’s just the place suffocating me.. I can't breathe here...

Taehyung : Princess i understand ur situation.. But you know love i just can't leave the country before done the remaining work..

Yn just nodded.. "Well okay. I understand" that's when she got up left the room.......