Mafia's babygirl 18

Next morning i found my in the bed alone.. Then previous nights flashback started flashing in my mind.. That night was incredibly beautiful... It feels like Those touch and fragrance still laid on my body.. I then tried look for him but found a sticky note...

It says that :- i am sorry love for leaving you alone.. It wasn’t my intention.. But some stupid work came in middle.. That's why i had to leave you alone.. I love you and i promise i will try to come asap...

I just Smiled read that silly notes.. And got up from my bed.. My full body was still sore.. And for that it was getting a little bit difficult to walk... But still managed to do that...

At washroom, I looked at the mirror and saw a lot of hickey...

Yn: can't believe i give myself to a mafia whom i used to hate.. I chuckled remembering the past..

I took a warm shower and come out from the washroom..
Time skip,

This whole day passed so boringly and i waa waiting for him.. It is getting  late.. He said he will come ASAP.. But seems like he forgot..  But still it was scaring me Somehow.. Like if something again happened with him...

Then someone abruptly open the door.. I knew it was taehyung.. But i saw many gaurds were behind him.. And saw him shouting on them so loudly.. He didn’t notice me i guess.. And at last saw him going upstairs to the office room...

In this hotel there is also a office room.. And actually this hotel is his.. So that's why kept guard for safety..

I came infront of them and asked what happened to him.. The lowered their gaze and was unable to talk.  So another Guard came infront and said..

Guard: actually mam there was deal Between him and italian mafia.. But today he lost the deal...

I nodded and said "you all can go, i will handle him....."

I came infront of his office room but heard alot breaking sound.. I knocked softly...

Yn: may i have ur permission to come inside?

He didn’t said nor he changed his position ...

Yn hugged him from the behind and smiled...

Yn: why my Mr, mafia is soo angryy today?

Taehyung didn’t said Anything and let her do whatever she want.. She confronted him and placed her lips on his.. After some sac she parted away her lips..

Yn: don’t be angry on some small thing.. If u lost the deal today you will get another better one tomorrow or maybe later.. But dont loose ur tamper..

Taehyung nodded

Yn: words hun?

Taehyung : okay... And she chuckled....

"Now i guess you are playing the role of being mafia"

Their laughter echoed in the dark room which so messed by tge shattering things..