mafias babygirl 8

"Yn pov " i was so into my world but someone's voice ruined that time. I look behind and saw that security gurd who was looking at me with his disgusting eyes.

Yn: yes what do u want?

I just dont want to be rude or anything caz i am not getting any good vibe from him. I found him creepy. So i just talk with him so lightly making him feel like i am okay..

S.g: mam if u want i can accompany you.. I can take u somewhere so beautiful.

Yn: umm i guess i can't go with you caz my husband will be so terrified if he sees that i am not in our hotel room. And also am okay here.

I can see the desperation in his eyes. I know if i go with him, he will do something wrong. That's why i deny. And taehyung said that  not to trust anyone except jungkook. So i can't trust someone anyway.

Then i saw jungkook coming towards me. I huffed as i saw him.. He greet me with a decent behaviour..

Jungkook : Mrs. Kim, Taehyung is waiting for you..

I just nodded and about to go before i go inside the hotel i turned to him but he was smirking..

I then i went to my room and saw him sitting impatiently waiting for me.

Yn: Taehyung..

Then he look behind to see me.

Taehyung : where were you princess. I was waiting for you..

Yn: i was feeling bored so i thought to go to garden..

He sighed and smiled at me...

Yn: taehyung how long we are staying here?

Taehyung : why Princess? Didn't u like the place?

Yn: no the place is beautiful but the people around us so strange.

Taehyung : you are not used to in new places. Every thing will be fine trust me..

I just nodded. But as far as i know he got a little hint that i am not comfortable here. But how can i say that the security guard is the main reason why i don't want to stay here.....

Someone pov...

??: so, did you get any information about them?

??: yes sir. Mrs kim is staying with her husband in italy

??: And?

??: As far as i know taehyung is now so into his works...

??: then we are gonna get a little chance for it..

Other person was smirking..

At night... Taehyung was doing some work and yn prepared herself for sleep. She was applying some lotion then her eyes caught on her husband's figure on mirror..

The perfect nose, eyes and the messy hairs how he was typing everything making her go crazy for her husband.. His every little touch, adore and love make her realise that atleast love exist.. She was smiling..

"That's why maybe i am fallen for you" then she went to bed for a sleep.

Yn: Taehyung are you free tomorrow..

Taehyung : hmm Princess why?

Yn: i want to go outside with you. Is that okay if u come with me instead with those bodyguard..

Taehyung : anything for my Princess.. Then he kissed on my forhead and said sleep well..

But this time this kiss felt so different.. This time i feel like to have this more.. I smiled at him and said that "good night. And also dont stay awake for a long time.."