mafia's babygirl 12

Skip the days to 3days...

Yn pov..
I was getting ready to go with him, from the start my mood wasn’t good, it’s all happened  3 days before when i got a text from an unknown number.. I thought he will stop but no he continuously sending me foul text..    

On the other side taehyung insisted me to go with him... i told him that i don’t wanna go but he was being stubborn and insisted me..

And when i said yes to him he ready all the things and i told him all the thing should simple but that boy never listen to me so he made everything fancy. 

I take a look at myself.. But i swear this looks really good on me.. His choice indeed good..

And go downstairs with my nervousness.. I saw that Taehyung was talking someone but then i touched his back and said

Yn: taehyung how i am looking?

Taehyung was so stunned to see her like this.. It’s like he saw some kind of Angel..

Taehyung : looking so damn beautiful rn...

I smiled with shyness.. I then intertwined my hand to him.. "Let's go"

He then nodded with a smile..

We then reached that place.. The place was decorated with so much fancy style... I was looking here and there, i never attend this type of party.. I was looking nervous..

He somehow managed to read my expression and he intertwined his hand with mine..

When i go inside i saw many people maybe all are criminal or mafia's whatever u say.. Taehyung saw the nervous face of mine so for comforting me he was all around me all the time..

Suddenly a mid age man came infront of us.. And welcomed taehyung with Champagne then his convert his gaze to me..

Mr salmon: hey Taehyung who is that? Got a new whore?

Taehyung : behave salmon. And for your kind information she is my wife.. Now excuse us Please...

Salmon smirked make a space to let them go.. Taehyung went to mr haward after seeing them and greet them..

Taehyung : it’s really good to see you here mr haward..

Haward: yaeh long time no see...... Then his fell on you..

Taehyung : my wife.......

His son was looking at me shamelessly and i was feeling nervous i then excuse myself...

Yn: taehyung i will go to restroom.. Excuse me... And i leave that place immediately...

I close the door of my restroom.. And close my eyes tightly can't handle the situation.. It’s being too much that unknown person and that dirty gaze on me..

Suddenly someone opened the restroom door.. I thought it would be a girl. Caz It's a girl washroom.. I didn’t look back..

But the voice of that person made me scared before i could react he caged me in Between his arm...

??: hi sweety!