mafia's babygirl 24

Yn pov i almost stayed the whole night with him.. But then jungkook said me to go home caz my body was weak and i should rest and he will handle the rest.. If he found any Improvement he will call me..

I straight go to the washroom after coming back home.. And cried mess...

"Fuck this love.  Everyone leave at the end.. Love is blind.. Can't he just come back to me.. I can't live without him.. It’s hard for me.. "

I clutch my dress which got soak for the water dripping continuously..

"Everything is mess, me him and my around everything.. "

I didn’t realise how many hours i have passed in the bathroom my everything were getting dark slowly i lost my consciousness..

After some hours later.. I found myself in the bed and maids were around me.. My eyes are half opened due to the tiredness..

Doctor : she needs more care.. Her body is weak and she should eat healthy food and obviously she need to stay under care and treatment..

Other maids were nodding.. Then doctor left and those maid asked

Maid: mam what should make for u as ur dinner?

Yn: go away.. I Don't want to eat..

Maid: doctor clearly said u to eat..

Yn: i. Said. Go. Away. I will call u when i feel hungry and otherwise don't disturb me.. Get out of my room

They all left after bowing to me.. I slowly looked to the moon.. And some tears left from my eyes...

Yn: you are too cruel that you didn’t think about me about u about us. I hate love.. Now i seriously fucking hate this shitty game. What's the point of loving me when u will take off ur life at the end.. I hate this love.. I seriously start to hate this shitty game..

"You were everything to me.. You were my breath but now you became the reason i am facing difficulties to take breath..."

That wedding night was nightmare you was the devil to me. But i accepted the faith when i started to see around i found everything beautiful even you... I started to fall for u and you know what i fell deeper as an ocean but u left me in the edge of the ocean... Who will take me now?

You were the who was desperate to make me urs.. I agreed. You were the one who promised to live. I believed. now you are the who is breaking those promise. Now whom will i believe?