Chapter 3

Yedamah! You're leaving?

Yes Hyung, I finished my work and on too of that, Doyoung asked me to hang out with him... can't deny you know?..

Yeah yeah I know...now go!

And you hyung?

I'll leave after I finished this..it's almost done.

Ok then, goodnight hyung! See you at dorm.

Hyunsuk waved goodbye to yedam as he continued his work again. He was looking through his old music files that he created when he heard a knock on the door. He was too busy to look, he just let the person get inside as he thought it might be one of his band mates, they come here to sleep when they are tired.

Come in...jungwoo is it? How long are you keep going to sleep here...you should..

Before he could say a word his mouth was closed by a strong grip. It hurt Hyunsuk's jaw, he couldn't say anything or see anything. He tried to look at the person when he realised he didn't even know him.

Hyunsuk was devastated with fear, he tried hard to get out of his grip and succeeded.

Who are you?!! What he fuck are you doing here?!!! Who let you inside the building!? I calling the guards!!!

Hyunsuk ran to grab the phone when the person grabbed him again throwing him on the floor and hovering over him. Hyunsuk tried to shout when the latter slapped him hard.

Shut the fuck up!! Or else I'll kill you right here!!

Hyunsuk cried not able to say anything a d his cheek was swollen, blood dripping from his lips. He didn't know the person who was behaving so aggressively and why he'd be doing this to him.

You know what? Choi Hyunsuk! I am a very huge fan of yours but I don't like those all nervous and shy looks you are giving to Jihoon these days...is there something going between you two? Are you two a thing? Why all shy around him! You are an idol, you belong to us..your fans don't go around loving someone else beside us!

On that moment Hyunsuk knew he was a sesang. He didn't knew what he was thinking that led him to do this but he was sure whom to blame this for if he comes out of this alive.

Look..I don't know what you are saying! They are my band mates, they are like my family..I..

He was about to say more when the stranged ripped his T-Shirt leaving him all startled and nervous, goosebumps all over his body.

I don't care about this now! All I know is you are right in front of me and I won't let this chance slide. It will only be a quick make out..it

There! The stranger was on the floor.

Jihoon!!

Hyunsuk quickly got up as Jihoon helped him do so. Hyunsuk forgot about everything all he knew now was to hide behind this huge man who came right before something terrible could happen.

Are you hurt hyung? Let me see..

It's alright! Do something about him first! Is he dead?...

No hyung..he just fainted. I called the guards already so they'll be coming anytime. Here...

Jihoon took out his jacket putting him over the smaller caressing cheeks.

Let me first aid you first hyung. I was so worried..I thought he might have done something terrible..if he did I would never...

Hyunsuk hugged Jihoon, who sat dumbfounded by the sudden action but eventually hugged the smaller back. It didn't took a second and Hyunsuk started crying, he hated crying, it made him look weak but he couldn't stop it. He was blaming Jihoon for this to happen but at the same time he was relieved and thankful to God that Jihoon was the one that came to save him. He wanted to scream at the taller, telling him it's all because of him that he gets all shy and nervous around him and that the fans are easily able to see it, but right now all he need is a hug deeper than anything from none other than Jihoon, he felt safe around his arms, didn't know why he is like this but just for once he wanted to avoid his hatred for Jihoon and hug him and cry in his arms all he want.

I..I was scared to death!!! Where were you?!! Why you didn't came early!!? I thought I was going to die!! I was so sacred!!....

Hyunsuk cried, sobbing in Jihoon's chest hugging him even tightly.

I am sorry hyung... I'll never leave you alone again. I promise you.

Really.....

Yes...I will never leave you again hyung.