Chapter 11

Jihoonah!!

Yes Hyung? How are you feeling now?

I am good thanks for asking!

Great...so uh- do you need something?

Oh no nothing at all...just wanted to say good morning to you.

Hyunsuk said getting shy, fidgeting with his fingers and looking to his hands and finally gathered the courage to look up and smiled at Jihoon as the taller just froze and kept staring at the unusual behaviour in his Hyung.

Oh- umm...thnks I guess.

Then, I'll get going.

Y-Yeah sure!!

Jihoon said stuttering still not over the fact that Hyunsuk came to his room only to greet him. He looked at the smaller back as he was about to exit his room when the smaller turned around. Jihoon didn't really paid attention to it, as he was so distracted by the tiny waist of Hyunsuk that was visible because of the thin fabric shirt he was wearing.

Uh- Jihoon?

Huh..Oh H-hyung!! You didn't leave?..I mean...yeah?

Jihoon tried his best to act sane in front of him, he didn't want his hyung to think of as a pervert now that they began after almost three years, but who was he kidding, he was just too nervous and excited at the same time. It's been years since he talked to Hyunsuk like this and on top that the sweet like candy talks he was getting form Hyunsuk was too much for him. He looked at Hyunsuk waiting for his answer while rubbing his neck nervously.

Cute.

Hyunsuk thought and a smirk appeared in his face. He shook him out of his thoughts about the guy sitting on his bed right in front of him.

I was thinking if...I mean it's fine if you don't want to but shall we hang out together, today is Sunday so...I was just thinking it would be nice... i-it's okay if you're not fine with it I totally unders-

Sounds nice! Give me ten minutes to get ready, then we'll go together.

Oh- well...cool!!... I'll be waiting then....b-bye!!

Before Jihoon could say anything Hyunsuk left the room running and giggles could be heard all around the dorm. Jihoon looked at the back of the older disappear, he could still hear the conversation between yedam and the older, as Hyunsuk was too loud who sounded really happy as well as excited.

Yedamah!! Help me pick an outfit!!!!

Coming hyung!!
..
..
..

Is this alright? Doesn't it look too simple??

Yeah it does if its you who we're talking about..

Yedamah!! What about this? And this? Oh!! This one is pretty too and this..!!!

Yes Hyung....

Jihoon chuckled upon hearing the older.He thought he was adorable, he loved seeing him excited, happy and enjoying, it's been years since he had seen this side of Hyunsuk and it made him happy to see Hyunsuk this way. Even if he can't have him, he was satisfied as long as his hyung was happy and he could see him smile, like the old days, when the older would smile at him with the most dearest look on his face, he wanted to see that again and what happened today, gave him hopes that he can finally have the Hyunsuk he's been waiting and missing for years, yet there was still something stopping him, he was scared...
_______________________