Chapter 5

Hyunsuk went downstairs after he took the pill. He was expecting to see Jihoon waiting for him downstairs as every time  Hyunsuk would be sick or didn't feel good, Jihoon would never leave the dorm taking care of him even if he didn't ask for it. He entered the kitchen finally but to only find everyone except Jihoon.

Hey guys....

Hyung!!! You're awake! You okay?

Yeah I am fine Yoshi...it's just I wasn't expecting to see all of you here.

How can we not come! we care for you hyung!!

Thnks jungwooyah...but you should all go now, I am fine.

Okay then, we will leave now. Take care hyung.

Yeah..bye everyone! Oh sorry, I forgot yedam and doyoung are of this dorm...

Hyung!!!!

I am sorry!! Now, let's eat something okay?

Yes Hyung...let us help you. We both have been practicing cooking lately.

Oh really...good then.
__________________________

Hyunsuk was silent all the time, only sound of the two youngers laughing while talking and dishes clattering. He was lost, he kept thinking about that one particular guy. Where was he, why he didn't come or when he'll be back as he also live in this dorm.

Hyung!
Doyoung called Hyunsuk as the older snapped out from his thoughts.

Y..yeah?

What are you thinking..are you not feeling well?

No i am okay...it's just...well uhmm....

What hyung?
Both the youngers raised their brows in confusion.

It's...well, do you know where is Jihoon, I didn't see him with you a while.

Ohh...Jihoon hyung!
Yedam said sounding calm again.

He went to the other dorm, he asked mashi hyung if he could sleep with him or not, I think mashi hyung agreed. He'll be there i guess.

Oh..is it?
Hyunsuk mumbled as he felt his heart break into pieces, didn't know why but he didn't like the idea of Jihoon not being here when he needs him and instead sleeping with mashiho. He didn't know what was the reason all of a sudden as Jihoon never sleeps outside his room and it would be a hassle to get him out if Hyunsuk was sick or having any problems. He was connecting the invisible dots when something strike him suddenly,

"Is he ignoring me again...on purpose? What's it this time?

I am sorry for everything Hyung, I won't bother you anymore. I can't see you getting hurt because of me anymore. I love you hyung... forever.

Was it true?!! Not my dream!??! "

Hyung!

He snapped out of his thoughts again. Tears forming in his eyes automatically without warning.

Hyung! Are you okay? Why are you crying?!!

Oh! I am sorry...I am fine *sniff* it's just *sniff* I don't know why am I like this *sniff*...what do I do??!!

Hyung...tell me what happened? Is something bothering you?

Doyoung panicked as he made the older sit in the couch, he was asking the same question when yedam grabbed his shoulders asking him to stop. Doyoung looked at yedam as the latter slowly approached the older, crouching down and holding his hands.

It's Jihoon hyung, right?

Hyunsuk eyes widened as he looked at yedam with his big full of shock as well as teary eyes. He was taken aback with the sudden statement. He didn't know why he was acting like that but as soon as he heard his name his heart started beating faster, that was the moment he knew it has something to to do with him. The person he hated the most.

Park Jihoon.