Chapter 16

Jihoonah...

Hyunsuk said while Jihoon placed him on his bed.

Yes Hyung?

Hug me...

You should rest hyung, you are drunk I shouldn't be disturbing you right now.

Jihoon told the older who now pouted angrily, Jihoon gave him a smile and stood up to leave when he heard soft sniffing. He turned just to find Hyunsuk crying, wiping his tears.

Hyung! What happened?...

Jihoonah!!

Yes I am here! I am right here!

Jihoon panicked at the sight, he held Hyunsuk's hand rubbing it gently as the older was crying nonstop, his nose turned red and he was hiccuping every second. Jihoon felt worried as his grip became tighter, he was confused why the older was crying so suddenly. He was looking everywhere as if to find something that could calm the crying, his attention drove back to Hyunsuk when he heard him saying something while he cried heavily.

Jihoon doesn't love me...Ji- Ji- Hoon doesn't l-lo-love me! I am sad! He doesn't hug me! Jihoon doesn't love me...

Hyung it's not like this-

Its- it's because of me..Jihoon hates me because Hyunsuk was b- bad.. Hyunsuk was a je- jerk! Ji-Jihoon won't love me..he hates me..I - I am sorry Jihoonah!! I won't be a jerk anymore! Please don't leave..Ji- Ji-

Jihoon felt bad watching the older cry so badly, Hyunsuk was drunk and blaming himself for reasons unknown to Jihoon but he blamed himself for this, it was only a hug that the older was asking for and he couldn't even do it for him. He was such a jerk.
Jihoon cursed himself in his thoughts, he then wiped Hyunsuk's tears softly then pulling him into a tight hug.

Don't cry hyung, I don't hate you and I am not leaving you, no matter what. So don't worry.

Hyunsuk stopped crying still hiccuping as he buried his head on Jihoon's chest, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly. After some time, Jihoon pulled back from the hug and saw Hyunsuk half asleep. The older was mumbling cutely in his dreams. Jihoon smiled at the older.

Placing the blanket over the small curled up sleeping body, Jihoon patted on it for sometime. He was lying next to Hyunsuk on the bed. He was actually thinking of leaving but decided to stay as he was afraid that Hyunsuk might wake up again and cry if he didn't find Jihoon there.

Jihoonah...

Hm?

Hyunsuk said eyes half opened, he was still half asleep.

Do you love me then?

Hyunsuk asked which took Jihoon sometime to process but looking at the older's smile, cheeks red and plump while he was half asleep he couldn't help but fall for it.

I do..I love you more than anything hyung.

Right...I am glad, happy Hyunsukie!

Hyunsuk said while he hugged the taller. Jihoon chuckled at the older's behaviour, he was too cute to handle.

I can say this to you now, but I don't think you'll remember this by tomorrow, that's a bummer...

Jihoon said with a saddened expression because he knew Hyunsuk, whenever in past Hyunsuk was this drunk, he would forget all the things he did and wouldn't even bother to recall them.

No! I will remember!! I have to!
I love you too Jihoonie!...

Jihoon moved back a little, taken aback by what he just heard. His heart started beating faster and his body stiffened.

What did you say hyung?!...

I. love. you. Jihoonie!!

Hyunsuk said before smiling widely and singing cutely,

I love Jihoonie! Park Jihoon is mine! Park Jihoon is mine!..

Jihoon's heart clenched as he felt an ultimate urge to kiss the older right now but he held himself back because he knew, whatever happens today would be forgotten by tomorrow. He wanted to believe in what the older said and was singing currently but he was afraid. He thought that it was the alcohol who made him say this, Moreover he was the one to say I love you first. So Hyunsuk might be copying him, as the older has an habit of copying others when he's wasted.

Hyung don't..

Hyung don't! Park Jihoon is mine!

Please hyung, I beg you..

Please hyung, I beg you... Park Jihoon is mine, I love you Jihoon, Jihoon is min-

Jihoon couldn't stand it, the person he loves the most lying in front of him all beautiful and pretty and singing that he loves him. He try to resist it but he couldn't, he was too caught on the three words that came out from Hyunsuk it was driving him crazy. Without thinking anything, he shut Hyunsuk down by pulling him towards him and placing a kiss on his lips.

Jihoon broke the kiss to look at the older's reaction. To his surprise, the older flashed a smiled wrapping his arms around Jihoon's nape as he asked for more.

I want more, Jihoonie!!!

Jihoon smiled as he crashed his lips again, both kissing passionately. Jihoon started nibbling on Hyunsuk lips as the older opened his mouth letting Jihoon's tongue enter his mouth, exploring every corners of it. Hyunsuk was out of breath when he whined clearly heard by the younger as he broke the kiss, both panting to catch their breath.

Jihoon observed the older nicely and he would be lying if he said he didn't get turned on by the sight in front of him right now. Hyunsuk was looking like a complete mess, his cheeks flushed red, his bangs messed up, his lips all red, swollen and glossy beacuse of the wet kiss and Jihoon's saliva mostly dripping from the corners of his lips, yet he was gorgeous.

Jihoon felt the urge to go further more but he stopped his intension towards the drunk lad, who was already asleep, probably tired from an intense kissing for almost an hour.  Jihoon stared at the older for some time and hell did he wished that Hyunsuk was sober. He regretted kissing him because now all he would think about would be this. He was planning to let go of Hyunsuk but now it was impossible. He now knew how his lips tasted and he was eager to know how the rest of him tastes like. He couldn't resist himself anymore, the more he looked at this guy the deeper he falls. He touched his lips smirking and recalling what just happened. He then made up his mind at least for one thing,

Even if he doesn't remember a single thing tomorrow, I won't let him get away this time. Choi Hyunsuk, just you wait. I don't know if you really mean it when you said you love me still even of you love me or not but I know one thing for sure, I love you like crazy, from now on no matter what you do, I won't go away, I'll stick to you untill you fall in love with me, enough with playing all innocent and hurt. I'll make you mine no matter what. Just wait till I claim that lips of yours permanently. Choi Hyunsuk you're going to be mine soon.

With that being carved in his mind, he got up before placing a kiss on Hyunsuk's forehead and cheek as he walked out of the room. He was determined to do what he had committed to himself but first he need to get out of the room to be done with the problem lying under his pants.