your long lost lover, dainsleif, rescues you from the abyss

I've listened to this playlist idk how many times and think it's time for a POV... cause I'm bored and have nothing better to do <3

Gender neutral

~~~

"Where am I..." you thought as you slowly sit up, feeling the cold floor under you. You looked around confused as all you could see was darkness and your hands, which had chains on them. You gasped at the realization of what had happened.

~{Flash back}~

"It was nice seeing you again traveler, thank you for the help" you bowed to the traveler as you had both just finished clearing a few slimes for a commission.

"It's not a problem y/n! Glad I could help" they said as paimon and themself left.

You turned around and started to walk towards wangshung in, were you had been staying for the last few years. You had seen all of teyvat after the fall of khaenri'ah, and liyue was definitely one of the most beautiful you'd seen, so you settled there and meet the traveler not long ago.

As you walked you could hear the sounds of hillichurls and a few abyss mages snickering not to far away. Turning to try and fight them you were face to face with a young man/woman with blond hair who looked similar to the traveler with the abyss mages right behind them.

"Huh! Watch out for the-" you had been cut of by the person, who had put a cloth over your mouth.

"Not another word from you. We need to save your voice for information about my sibling and khaenri'ah"

~{End of flash back}~

"Oh ya... shit" you said as you feel backwards onto the cold floor. A large sigh left your mouth as you rubbed you face from tiredness. Soon foot steps were heard, causing you to sit up to see who it was, but it was only the man/woman from before.

"What do you know about my sister/brother" they asked.

"What?" You asked in confusion.

"That blond traveler everyone knows of... that's my sister/ brother, what do you know that can get them to leave this horrid place and come home with me"

"Teyvat isn't horrid! Your just a sour puss who doesn't have a heart from what I've heard. They've said they found you and you don't want to go with them" You yelled back.

"Because they need to see my point of view! The gods of this world ripped apart your home land didnt they!?" He/she asked.

"Yes but-"

"Your no help" they said before leaving. "Dainsleif take care of them."

"But aether/lumine-"

"Dainsleif, do it. I don't care if you loved each other or not, kill them" I heard them say harshly.

You thought to yourself in shock.

"Why not have your twilight sword lover kill you huh y/n" You heard their faded voice say.

"Y/n." You heard a soft voice say. Looking up to see dainsleif kneeling in front of you, you couldn't believe your eyes.

"Dain-"

"Shh, I'm getting you out of here" he said cupping your face before taking the chains off of you. "Come, I know a secret exit" he said quietly as he took your hand and dragged you out of the dark room and to the exit.

"Dainsleif you've been alive this whole time?"

"Yes, and you've been alive this whole time yourself?"

"Well we're both even then" I quietly laughed as we made it out of the place.

"We need to get away from this place" dainsleif said looking back at you with a worried look.

"What was that place anyway." You asked. There was a long pause before dainsleif took your hand again and started to quickly walk away from the place.

"The abyss. It's an evil place that I can't stand to be in any longer. Plus, I can't kill you. Especially after being separated for so long"

A/n: Ok but you can't tell me if you and dain were lovers during the times before khaenri'ah he wouldn't be touch deprived and uh... unholy👀

Or is that just me thinking 😅😂🤣