dottore wants to take you upstairs 🍋

POV cause I'm simping for this man!

Female reader
Tw- Spicy😏

Bondage Kink, choking kink, TOP!

Read at your own risk 😈

Cause it's really spicy

18+!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

It had been years since you'd actually been outside and around people. If you saw anyone, it was the other harbingers, or the lower ranked fatui under Dottore's command. You couldn't even look out the window for that matter. He had reasons for not letting you out though, but it was annoying.

All he would say when you asked why you couldn't go out was "it's for your safety dear, the world is corrupted and cruel. Your just too perfect for it, and a beautiful creator like you shouldn't be corrupted as well" and then he'd show you back to a bed in the corner of his lab or sit you in his lap. The lab was cold and damp. The only warmth was when Dottore would help you with your small tasks, or if he'd ask you to sit with him while he worked on a new experiment or documents for the tsaritsa.

And today was like any other day. Well, So you thought. You were sitting in a chair next to Dottore as he worked on a experiment. It wasn't as exciting or big as most he does, just a lizard and some chemicals. "Y/n I need you to come with me to get some things" Dottore said as he stood up, taking your hand to help you up. "Wait, but you never let me up in the storage room, why now?" You asked. "I just need help carrying some things down dearest" he said, looking you in the eyes as he cupped your face.

'He usually just goes back upstairs afterwards if he needs more supplies... maybe there are just a lot or supplies, you overthinking this y/n' you though as you followed said man up the stairs to the storage room.

You both walked up the stairs and Dottore started to open the door, and then you saw why he didn't let you in there. Chains lay on the floor and against the walls and ceiling. Shelves with chemicals and surgical supplies. Papers scattered in the corner of the room, and to tie it all together... it was dark, there wasn't much light, plus the only window in the room was really dusty, probably another reason You weren't aloud in there.

As your eyes scanned the room you felt Dottore's eyes burning through the back of your head. This was a normal thing he would do, just sit and watch what you do or look at you. But something felt off about this stair. When you turned to look over at him he had a crazed and lust look in his eyes, along with A scary large smirk on his face.

"Dottore? Are you ok, you seem off" you asked, but he only walked closer to you. "Dottore-"

"Hush" he said as he grabbed you arms, placing them above your head and throwing you up against the wall. "Oh how pretty you look when your scared y/n" he said in a low, dark tone. He took both your wrists in one hand now as he cupped your cheek. "D-Dottore what's gotten into you!" You yell as you struggle against his touch.

"I told you to hush y/n, and you know I don't like repeating myself" he whispered into your ear as he put the hand that was on your cheek over you mouth. "Maybe I need to punish you a little" his hot breath traveling down your neck, causing you to feel shivers up and down your spine.

"Now... be quiet for me or it'll get worse" he whispered as you felt chains around your wrists, causeing you too look up. "Do-"

"Y/n dear... I'm really getting annoyed with the way your misbehaving today, so" he started as he turned around and grabbed a cloth off the shelf with a mischievous smirk. "I'll just have to gag you so you stay quiet"

"Dottore ple-" the rest of your words were now muffled by the cloth he had put in your mouth. "Ah isn't that better now" he said with a crazy laugh as he lifted you chin. "Oh how much pretty you look like this dear" You tried to scream for him to stop, but the cries were muffled.

"I'd stop trying to scream if I were you... or your voice will be worn out before I even start, and I'd really like to hear you scream and call my name" he whispered into your ear, hands traveling down to your waist as he started to lay kisses on your neck, biting certain areas ever so often. Muffled whimpers escaped your cover lips as Dottore's traveled down yours neck, fingernails digging into your hips as if he was holding onto you for dear life.

"What if I..." Dottore started as he slid his hands under you thighs and picked you up, pressing your back against the wall. He started to take the gag off your mouth and quickly smashed his lips into yours. It was a long and rough kiss. After a bit he had let go for air but quickly smashed his lips back into yours, biting your bottom lip so he could slip his tongue into your mouth.

As he had you pinned against the wall making out with you, he'd rub circles on your thighs. Which caused you to whimper even more. But he seemed to want that, as for every time you'd whimper out soft moans, he'd start to rub harder and move his hands higher up your thighs, eventually being centimeters away from your entrance.

"You sure are whimpering a lot. I've barely even started" Dottore said softly into your ear. One of his hands moved to your hips as he pressed against you more. When he knew you were secure against the wall his other hand moved up to your face, now holding it by your chin. "How about I give you a reason to scream now" he said slyly as his hand fell from your chin, down to your neck and holding it.

He was now holding onto your hip tighter now as he stared to grind against you, causing you to let out soft moans. "I'm not even doing anything serious yet, guess I never noticed how sensitive you actually were" Dottore said in a teasing tone as he started to grind against you harder.

Everything felt fuzzy and you couldn't think. It was like this was a dream. Good dream? Bad dream? You couldn't decide that yet as Dottore started to take pull your shirt up over you, putting the front of the shirt behind your head. He sat you down for a second as he started to take his clothes off as well. Damn did he have nice abs too.

It's not like you hadn't seen him shirtless before, but it felt different this time. "Don't hold back your cute little whimpers now" Dottore said as he started to rub up against you, soft moans escaping your mouth. After a bit of him rubbing up against you, Dottore had pushed himself into you, causing you to gasp at his size. He started out slow but quickly went faster.

His size was bigger than you'd expected and was warm inside you. You couldn't feel or sense anything else that was happening around you as he filled you with pleasure. "D-Dottore" you moaned. His grip on you tightened and his pace quickened as you moaned his name repeatedly. "Good girl" he said as the grip around your neck tightened.

You could feel your body shiver, adrenaline pumping through you as Dottore shoved his cock deep inside you over and over. Deep moans were now heard coming from Dottore as he slammed into you repeatedly. "Cum for me" He said in a demanding tone, his low moans getting louder. The grip around your neck tightened again as his pace got quicker again, the chains around your hands now hitting against the wall.

You knew you were close, and you couldn't hold back anymore. You had to cum, and after a few more thrusts, that's exactly what happened. You and Dottore came unexpectedly at the same time. Dottore's thrust had gotten weaker now, and your body fell weak too. Dottore took the chains off your hand and the both you and Dottore collapsed onto the floor.

Dottore was leaned against the wall, your head laying on his chest. "Your such a good girl y/n, calling for me like I asked" Dottore said with an evil smirk as whe played with your hair. "I might need to punish you more often" he said as he whispered into your ear, more shivers going down your spine. "Sh-shut up." You said as you breathed heavily against his chest. "Rest for now dear. Your going to need it"

A/n: so uhm... that was my first time writing anything like, actually spicy so uhm... ya please no hate if I under did it or over did it😭