Scaramouche tells you about his past

"It took me three betrayals for me to finally understand... The world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies... My fury, will never be quilled"

~~~

"Has anyone seen Scara lately?" You asked the other men and women who sat around you. Dottore looked around and shrugged. "I saw him head to his room earlier" capitano replied. "Why are you looking for him comrade?" Childe asked. "Tartaglia mind your own business, let the child be" Arlecchino said firmly to the 11th harbinger.

"I'm just worried, he doesn't seem to well" you sighed as you traced your finger over the rim of your cup. "He does seem off, seems more depressed than normal, less sassy and rude. It's kinda nice. I'm joking... not really" Pantalone joked. "Be kind!" Sandrone says as she leans over and punch's the man. "I'll go look for him, I'm worried" you say as you quickly stand from the table.

"Be safe y/n" Columbina warns. "I will" you say before walking towards the 6th's room. You walk down the tall and empty hallways of the palace, chatting of the other harbingers echo throughout the halls, your shoes also echoing.

"Something's definitely up with him..." you thought to yourself. You stopped in front of the grand door leading to Scaramouche's room. Mumbles and incoherent words censored by the door. "Is he..." you leaned up against the door to hear more clearly. Soft sniffles and words of hatred filled the room, then it all stopped. "Fuck everyone, fuck everything!" You could hear him yell. You felt sympathy for the man. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in and softly knocked on the door before opening it slowly.

"Scara?" You asked as you pushed open the door to his room. It was dark and quiet. The air was cold and stiff, soft sniffles could be heard echoing throughout the room. "Scaramouche?" You asked again. "Leave! I don't need you... You'll just leave and betray me like the rest!" He snapped harshly. His slightly taller figure stood from his desk walking towards you, trying to shoow you out. "What..."

"Nothing just... Just leave!" he repeated, but in a more firm tone this time. "Are you ok..." you asked reaching a hand to touch his face, but he roughly grabbed your wrist. Yours and his eyes started at each other for a good minute. His purple hues were filled with rage and anger, but also sadness and loneliness. Tears were still threatening his eyes. "Your in pain." You said softly to him. "Aren't you?"

His eyes started to soften in shock and his grip on your wrist softened. Your hand meet his cheek and small tears ran down scara's face, soon turning into a river of tears. "Don't leave, yet" he asked. "But you ju-" he cut you off. "Fuck what I just said!" 

He held you closer to him as tears rolled down his face. You said soft hush's and hugged him tight, you didn't want to let go as you never knew when you'd get another chance to be this close to him again. His face was barred in your neck, and his arms tightly rapped around your torso. His violet hues/eyes filled with sadness. After a while he had calmed himself down and was somewhat back to his moody self.

"Scara... you never really did tell me what happened in your past, other than you being he electron archons puppet." You said softly. He froze up for a moment while his grip on you loosened. A soft sigh escaped his lips. "You wanna know so bad, don't you?" He asked as he backed away and put a hand on his hip. You slightly nodded your head yes. "Fine. Only a little though!" He sighs as he sits on his bed, grabbing you hand and pulling you over to sit next to him.

"Don't feel too bad for me now, I'm not gonna except your pity" he warned before he started. "God ok, so, fuck how do I start" he asks himself before he begins. "Let's start from the beginning. The first to betray me was a god... my creator, my, my mother..." he pauses before beginning again. "The real shogun created me as a test puppet, I wasn't going to be used. I was just her experiment. She took ok care of me like any loving caring mother would. Told me stories of her sister makuto, showed me inazuma, taught me to fight some, helped me with my hair when it was long, and when I wanted to cut it all off, she helped me. She was like my really mother to me then, but now, she's just a worthless archon who discarded me for the raiden shogun. Ei only wanted to make a test dummy and then discard me when she made one who looked and thought like her." Scaramouche says, he took a breath and sighed and started again.

"The second was a human, my friend, one who I thought would and could be my new beginning, my new family. He taught me to forge, how to fight better, and how to make swords, catalysts, bows, claymores and polearms. He was kind and kept me safe, but the turned his back on me saying I was evil and discarded me too." Scara was now looking sadder. You put your hand on his and he just gave a soft smile before he started to talk again,

"The third was a child just like me. He was a young fledgling right of the nest, but his parents had left him to die. We both got along and we worked together, but he was ill and I didn't know. Eventually he dieing on the bed of Sakura petals in the middle of the "house" we lived in" he sighed. "They all broke a promise to stay with me, but now I have you." He said looking to me with a soft smile.

He leaned into you and placed his forehead on yours. "And I expect you not leave me, because I won't leave you until I die" he said. You laughed softly as you peaked his nose. "Promise" you said you before cupping his and kissing him softly. "I'll never leave you"

"And I'll never leave you, and if I have to, its for your safety."

Sorry this took me so long, I got lazy and have been busy with school, and I've had writers block so😭😭😭