youre in a forbidden romance with scaramouche

(I made this like 4 months ago and found it onthis YouTube playlist I posted it on when someone commented on it)

ok trust me when I say I'm not good at POV's but still, HERE YA GO OTHER SCARA SIMPS!!!! 
 I stood in front of the Tsaritsa as she had given me my new mission. Being the second of the fatui harbingers was hard enough, but dealing with having to go to inazuma and meet with the sixth of the harbingers, scaramouche. That made it worse. We had meet before, but he and Childe ended up getting into a fight and it was not pleasant. I had to claw my way in between them and pull scaramouche off Childe, signora had got Childe, Dottore on the other hand, stood and watched. I respect scaramouche, but he is a pain and has anger issues.
 "Balladeer! It's nice to meet with you once more" I say with a wave as I reach the boat that lead to inazuma.
 "Y/n... I still don't appreciate you pulling me off of Childe the last time we had meet, so, don't do it again if something happens." He says and starts to walk to the boat but stops and turns back to me.
"oh, and I know inazuma like the back of my hand, so don't act stupid""Ok then... sassy and stuck up as always!" I thought to myself.
 I walked onto the boat after him and climbed onto one of the crows nests to look out over the ocean. It was a beautiful view for sure, and the cold air mixed with the salt water was refreshing. Usually I would stay in shnezniya but I wouldn't stay near the water, I'd usually spend my time in the mountains and ice caves. I'm still not sure how scaramouche wasn't freezing to death. The boat set sail eventually. It would be a few days till we got to inazuma so I had brought some books and notebooks along with me. I would draw and Wright random things in notebooks often, so this was normal. Sitting atop the crows nest I looked across the landscape to sketch what I could, but caught myself eyeing scaramouche. His hat has a very intricate design, but was still in a way... simple. 
 "Hmm.. he has always been quite interesting to me... something about him and inazuma are quite similar from the times I've been there, but then again he was supposed to be the archons puppet-" I started to ramble on and on about random things I had noticed about scaramouche since we meet. 
 ~{big time skip}~ 
 "Y/n! Y/n!!!! Get down there's a storm coming in!!!!" Scaramouche and a few crew members called. I looked down to see scaramouche holding his hat out of his eyes and looking up at me. I looked out over the land and saw a judge storm coming.
 "We're here..." I say to myself and slide down the ladder and follow a few people, along with scaramouche, into the cabin of the boat.
 The boat started to rock back and forth and the wind started to pick up. We sat on the walls but that still didn't help. Scaramouche on the other hand was standing perfectly still... How!? That I wasn't sure, but the next thing I knew was I was flung on top of him.
 "Uhm... hi" I say uncomfortably. He just gives me an irritated look and push's me off him, but lends me a hand up. 
 "Just be careful. We don't need the second harbinger hurt and I have to explain to the tsaritsa why you were hurt." He says with a small blush.I knew we were forbidden to love as a harbinger, but... it was hard not to when you know you feel something for someone... WHY! It hurt, so much. But I couldn't let that stop me from the mission of stealing the electro archons gnosis. I have to stay focused. But it's kinda hard to when scaramouche is holding my waist... god damn it this will be hard... 
 "Uhm..."  "Eh sorry" he said letting go of me. "I-it's ok." 

Ok I got lazy and I'm tired ok sorry