cuddle/study date with tighnari

As Gender neutral as possible

Fluff <333

(Might redo or make another one shot bc I'm not sure if I like this one. Like make a whole different one shot)

~~~

"Y/n, can you pass me my note book please" Tighnari asked you in his soft tone. You nodded your head with a soft smile as you leaned over the smooth blanket that laid on the grass to grab the book.

"This one?" you asked as you turned to show Tighnari a notebook. He looked up from a apple he had been munching on as he read a book.

"Ya that one" he smiled. You scouted back and tossed your back on the ground with a sigh. It was a sunny day, but it was shaded and cool in the Avidya Forest. It was normal to come out here with Tighnari and help him research the wild life or plants out here, but today was a little different.

~{A few days prior}~

"Hey y/n, you busy?" Collie asked as she peaked her head through your bedroom door.

"Uhm, no not really. Why, need help with something. Or does Tighnari or cyno need me to help them with something." You ask as you look up from your book about fungi.

"Master Tighnari wish's to speck with you. I'm not sure what it's about, but he seems nervous" collie adds before walking back to whatever she had been doing before. You put a book mark in your book before shutting it and standing to go to Tighnari's library office.

The small house in the woods was quiet and peaceful. Book shelves full of different plants, books about plants and animals, note books, and alchemy items lined the walls of the house. Though Tighnari's room, or office, was more less a library.

"Tighnari? Uhm collie said you needed to speak to me" you said as you peered in at the fennec fox male. His ears seemed to perk up a little at the sound of your voice as he turned to look at you. As you looked at him it seemed he had been pacing around the room, as his tail was hung low.

"I uhm... ya, just please close the door" he said nervously as he scratched his head. You turned to shut the door behind you as Tighnari sat at a nearby chair seeming nervous and scared.

"Tighnari are you ok?" You asked as you took a seat next to him.

"Y-ya I'm fine..." he said as if he hesitated. He paused for a moment. "I was wondering if you'd like to have a study date sometime later this week out in Avidya Forest?" He asked nervously as he looked away, his ears lowering a little.

"Of course! That sounds like fun! I need to get more information on some of the fungi in a certain area of the forest anyway, and would've probably needed you or cyno, or if Al haitham was free, or collie to come out with me." You smiled.

Tighnari seemed to have a weight be lifted off his shoulders. He looked back over with a soft smile, his tail wagging slightly.

~{Back to present time}~

Tighnari looked over at your figure that was sprawled out on the soft blanket under the both of you and let out a soft laugh. He put a hand on your hand, intertwining your fingers with his, and continued to skim through his book as he would write notes ever so often. You could tell his thumb skim across your hand, his soft breaths escaping into the forests air.

"Mk yup, think I'm good and done for now. You get everything you needed y/n?" Tighnari asked as he looked down as your face. You were looking up at the large canapés of the trees, to busy to hear tighnaris voice. "Y/n" he asked again.

"Hmm? Sorry I got distracted" you laughed softly as you sat up to face him. Tighnari just let out a soft chuckle as he started to lay on his back.

"The sky's quit clear today, and the canapés just have the perfect openings to peek out. I see why you were day dreaming now" Tighnari smiled as he looked over at you. "It's ok, you can lay back down. Im not gonna bite you like any other wild fox would" Tighnari joked, causeing you to laugh.

"Ok ok, true" you laughed as you layed down next to Tighnari.

"Hmph, not even a hug yet today" tighnari complains sarcastically with a laugh.

"I... Wow ok then no hugs or cuddles now. I was actually planning on giving you a hug" you scoffed.

"W-wait no I-... hmph fine then I'll hug my tail... No I'll just cuddle you instead!" He laughed as he tackled your back, locking his arms around you tightly.

"TIGHNARI LET ME GO" you laughed.

"No!!!" He teased with a laugh.

"Hmph" you huffed.

Tighnari only let out a soft chuckle as his grip softened, then climbed over your body and onto the other side of you so he could face you. He sat and looked at you with a soft blush, reaching over to you and putting his hand on your cheek, only to get even more flustered and cuddle close to you again. He put his face in the crook of your neck cuddling you.

Tighnaris tail was slightly moving up and down. His soft breaths hitting your neck. The breeze. The shade. Everything felt amazing. You and Tighnari sat there and just held each other close, not bothering to move till the sun was close to setting.