Chapter 2

"Harry, what the hell are you playing at?" Hermione screams at me while I bid every Veela female a kiss on the hand goodnight.

"Hermione can you please not scream at me like a harpy? I am not deaf and I am standing right next to you so please lower your voice." I tell her bowing to a group of young Veela girls walking by. They giggle before heading into their respectful carriages.

"Harry, answer my damn question. Where the hell have you been and why didn't you bloody tell us where you went." Straightening my spin, I remain calm even though I want to slap her and shut her up.

"Hermione, you aren't my mother nor any family relative to demand such things. I do what I want when I want and if I need to do so. Telling you would mean I will be tracked twenty four seven which is impolite to stalk someone." I lift a bright smile seeing Fleur and her little sister Gabriella.

"Harry, that was quite impressive of you. We wish you a Bonne Nuit." 

"Bonne nuit a vous aussi." Fleur giggles and walks off with Gabriella coming over, kissing me on the cheek before going after her sister.

"Harry!" I groan and glare at Hermione.

"Would you stop shouting at me? It is really disrespectable and some would see it that you like me." Her mouth hangs in shock and it took all my self-control not to burst out laughing.

Hermione just got put in her place and she looks at me like a fish. Sighing in content seeing all the ladies have gone to bed before I head into the castle and to my room. I will have to find Godric's chambers to sleep in as I will NOT sleep with snoring and drooling Ron. 

"Harry, what happened to you?" Funny to think I haven't heard her say anything polite but blow questions at me all night. Maybe mentioning it to her will give her a brain and some manners.

"You know Hermione, this whole night you haven't once said any nice greetings to me. No hellos or happy to see you. All I received is an earful of questions that I have my right in not responding to." Her face returns into a puffer fish.

Climbing up the stairs some late-night strolling students say hi to me. Hermione continues in following me. I think she does have a crush on me. Perhaps she needs time in realizing it. Or maybe i have to give a slight push in that direction if she is too stubborn to say it herself. Standing before the portrait, the fat lady looks down at me. Her eyes widen before she curtseys.

"Master Gryffindor, welcome back home." The portrait says.

"Good to be back sweet and wonderful fat lady. May I have the liberty of entering with my fish companion?" the lady looks up at Hermione gawking again.

"Certainly master. No need to ask, head right in and your fish companion." I nod at the lady as she opens the portrait.

"Fish companion!" Rolling my eyes, I stop abruptly causing her to bump into my back before I turn around to face her. Nobody is in here but us two which means I can do as I like. The night is my domain.

"Hermione, you must really like me if you keep following me and screaming at me. In some dragon cultures, a female likes a male if she is constantly pursuing him and demanding things." Walking forward, she backs away and stops when her back is on the stone wall. "Do you like me, Hermione? You are free to your opinion but it would be fair for me to know as well in case you wish to pursue anything further."

"H-Harry..." Her body quivers and a smirk lifts on my face as my eyes shine gold when the sun has left completely in the sky.

"Hermione..." I lean in closer. Keeping our eyes connected, I reach to grab her gently by the wrists. "Do you like me?"

Her hands are pinned above her and my body steps closer to press warmly on hers. We fit like two puzzle pieces and the fire isn't the only thing heating up. I move closer so that our lips brush against each other. Eyes still holding onto each other while a rose blush appears on her cheeks.

"Harry...." Her hips buck against mine as my tongue darts out to lick her rose petals. "We..."

"Yes, Hermione? We what?" I whisper against her lips not moving any closer and allowing her to make the move to come on me. Force is never the answer when romancing a lady. Sirius taught me that.

"Kiss me." I abide by her command and press my lips fully on hers. She groans immediately and her eyes close enjoying the moment. I hold my lips on hers for a minute before pulling away. She flutters her brown eyes open and stares at me.

"Goodnight lady Gryffindor." Bowing at her but keeping my eyes trained on her chocolate brown ones. 

I turn around and go to the room I shared with Neville, Seamus, Dean, Ron and myself. Entering the room, I am met with the snoring orchestra that I am used to. Seeing my things are all packed, I flick my wrist and they levitate over to me. Turning back around, I exit and find Godric's Gryffindor chambers. Stepping down from the stairs, I pull myself back in the shadows seeing Hermione.

"Oh god...hm..." Those sounds don't seem natural. Putting my invisibility cloak on, I walk forward and look at the floor. She has a blanket covering her lap and one arm is underneath. She tilts her head back, biting her lip and that is when I see in a small pocket, her hand is between her legs. She is masturbating.

I leave her alone and look around the room. Godric's room could be anywhere...my eyes catch the flames of the fire in the fireplace. Could that be it? Only brave lions would leap across the fire. Walking around the distracted Hermione and stick my hand out. The wall is fake as my hand goes right through. Extinguishing the flames, I enter quickly before lighting the fire.

Red walls with black wood furniture and gold decorations. Totally a Gryffindor room. Big and expanded for the founder. A big writing brown wood desk on my right and a window behind it looking over the school and forest since we are in the tower. a golden chandelier with other lamps around to light this place up.

 a golden chandelier with other lamps around to light this place up

"Welcome home to me," I smirk and unpack before going to bed.