Chapter 6

"Ron is in the hospital!" Ginny runs over and cries out. Faking shock Hermione and other close Gryffindors run with Ginny to the hospital wing. I remain in my seat and finish reading the daily prophet. I notice that the prisoners of Azkaban have been released. How is the big question?

Getting up, I head out into the courtyard. I don't really care about Ron being in the hospital because I am the one to put him there. He thought he was a better fighter and demanded to duel last night. Spells exchanged and to end the fight, I did a quick dive to miss a good shot but I used my wandless magic to break a few bones and shove him through a wall into a classroom. Erasing his memory of how he got hurt that badly and I left.

He was asking for it and he did challenge me so I allowed it even though his actions are reckless and I could have easily made people find out. Nah! Where is the fun in a little mystery? Smirking I am halfway in the courtyard when Severus calls me.

"Potter, a word if you please." He walks past me and lets me follow. He leads me straight to his classroom and lets me enter before slamming the door; locking it tight. Like that will stop me. "I know you are the one to harm Mr. Weasley."

"Not this again. You really need to have proof professor before constantly accusing me of things. It is not a good image for you." He sneers before leaping toward me. Done with his shit, I shine my red eyes and make him fly up to the ceiling. 

"Let me down, Potter!" Dropping the glamour and letting the potions master see the real me, I leap up at him. Gripping my claws on the wood, I growl at him. My tail whipped behind me and kept me balanced in the air.

"I am done with this sneering attitude of yours professor. You constantly try and find reasons for me to get into trouble. And I know why."

"You know nothing like your baffoon father."

Slash!

Three long claw marks his chest and the blood seeps into the fabric of his black robes. Chuckling with a devil's smirk, I look into his eyes. He is glaring at me and struggles to get out of my magic grip on him.

"My mother would be so disappointed in you. I believe she hoped you would look after her only son if Sirius couldn't. And yet you failed. You failed in your attempt to woo her, you failed in saving her from Tom's killing curse and you even failed yourself." I mock him and the shock on his face says it all. He didn't think I know of his past with my mother.

"I may look like my father but I am more my mother than you ever dared see past your hatred in your failure." I swiftly slam him down on the stone floor with his arms pinned back and his wand hidden in the banisters above. "Time to teach you a lesson professor since you are incapable of doing it yourself."

His body glows white when I begin chanting in parselmouth. His screams are blocked due to the strong silencing charm in the room. Using a memory charm to place fake memories of what happened. I shove him into a chest in his room and shrink it down to fit in one of his robe pockets. Inside there is an extendable charm so he isn't so cramped. A greasy rat genie in his bottle chest. I lift my hand and his wand lowers slowly down in my hand. Its magic core shifts to accommodate my magic and soon the connection is bound. Severus Snape's wand is mine now. 

Looking around the room, I do some major charmwork for his classes to resume without him being present, and then exit the room. I bet Tom has never done this before. Tom, it brings me memories of him being my mate. What am I going to do? Poppy did tell me to go with him when he arises. I guess I will have to wait and see when he does rise. Only then will I decide.

Three more days have gone and the beloved potions master is not missed. Classes are a bit brighter and light-hearted with him gone. The professors are searching for him but nothing comes out. I am walking in the empty corridor when it turns not so empty.

"Harry, have you by chance seen professor Snape?" I stop walking to pretend to listen.

"No, I haven't. come to think of it, I was actually going to ask you later today. Do you know where he is?"

"No Harry I am afraid not. But we mustn't worry, I am sure he will pop up shortly." I nod and watch Dumbledore walk back around the corner he came from. When he is turning the corner and his head is out of view, my eyes glow gold and a grin comes on my face. Time for some laughs.

The Great Hall could only stare when Dumbledore stands to speak. The lion's tail is a great addition to his grey robes. Then someone barks a laugh and everyone joins in. The professors fuss over the headmaster before another subtle glow of my eyes and he grows some feathery horns on his head. The laughter raises a few octaves and a few students land on the floor clutching their stomachs.

"Albus!" Minerva calls to him.

"The student responsible for this joke better reveal themselves now!" the headmaster calls and silences the hall.

"Weasleys!" Minerva calls but they hold their hands up.

"Believe us, professor, we would never do something like this. We were in charms with Professor Flitwick." Eyes turn to the half-elf professor.

"It is true Albus. They were." A duck beak grows on Albus' face earning some scoffed laughs.

"Whoever did this better reveal themselves now for a month's detention!" Not likely old man. this is just the beginning of what you deserve for what you have done to the world and to my parents.

"Albus, let me help y-eow. Meow!" Minerva begins to meow her brains off and a blush appears on her face.

"Minerva-quack!" Soon all the professors including Hagrid begin to speak in animal tongues. Sorry, Hagrid but you did take me away from my godfather.

the professors dismiss us before scurrying off. Snapping my fingers discretely and they turn back to normal. It was fun as long as it lasted. Looking over to the beauxbatons girls, they giggle and converse with themselves about the incident. Glancing around the hall, most of the chatter is about the animal-speaking professors. This is the best thing that has ever happened at Hogwarts and it won't be the last. I will make sure of it.